Has FARMAAJO miscalculated w/JL fiasco? What shld he do now?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@embarassing would like you to think that Farmaajo riled more than a quarter of Mogadishu but truth be told that the man is illegitimate so called President of Somalia. Further truth be told Somalia has 8 competing rulers who view themselves a country to themselves. The federal government’s Presidency is a joke and is as powerful as @Basra’s depleted Vijayjay.

Let me ask y’all this.

What do you think PM deformed head and Farmaajo discussed in the JL saga?

Pm: Farmaajo I pretended as much as I can to appear important. I even used Obama’s style but JL didn’t fall for it. We’re discovered to be powerless. There’s nothing we can do.

Farmaajo: I’m distraught my friend. I keep going to these international gathering, I keep getting dismissed by other leaders. They just say “hi” when I want to hold a conversation. Now it dawned on me that they knew the truth all along that I rule nothing. Case in point JL.

Guys what course of action can Farmaajo take?

Waryaa Fake promises guy

Where the hell is that interview with Failmaajo's teacher we have been waiting for.

At least give us an update dude

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waryaa Fake promises guy

Where the hell is that interview with Failmaajo's teacher we have been waiting for.

At least give us an update dude

I intend to do it but I realized that it’s criminal to secretly record someone with out their consent in the state of NY.

I will need to tell him that I’m a journayand that he is being recorded.

Just bloody ask him

R u tellin me you can't pull off what 68iQ 3 world educated fake ass journalist do on a daily basis

Dissapointed.

Farmajo should have watched how Madoobe broke the back of HSM and his admin. Now he is doing the same with Farmajo who is 100x more jileec :pachah1:

Look at this picture and tell me who's the real president :drakelaugh:

Screenshot_20190920-181120_Gallery.jpg

Trending

Latest posts