Has dissing Abdis gone too far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
What on earth are you talking about?

Gender wars and self hating xalimos are not even a related topic.

What on earth are you talking about?

Gender wars and self hating xalimos are not even a related topic.
:westbrookwtf: what on earth are you on about? Self hating haliimos are usually influenced by gender wars. Most want to be with ajnabis cause they genuinely believe somali men are dirt on the ground.

World

VIP
:westbrookwtf: what on earth are you on about? Self hating haliimos are usually influenced by gender wars. Most want to be with ajnabis cause they genuinely believe somali men are dirt on the ground.
That’s not true.

They don’t care about Somalis or Somali boys, and if you think that they’re influenced by some banter gender wars on an anonymous forum or on Twitter, them you’re delusional.

It’s because they don’t like being Somali and want light skin children or other insecurity problems.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I genuinely have a hate for this mind set and people like her. Luckily there are many but wallahi I'm glad her children are not going to be viewed as somali since they can't infiltrate with this retarded mindset.
Look at how ugly she is taking bad about somali boys are essential for your wants her. Why would anyone be offended by her hating whilst she's with a past crack head looking revert.
This is what I've found many times that people in interracial or culture marriages are usually with each other due to self hate.:farmajoyaab:
Qasaroo
I should really check my comments after I read it. Why did my autocorrext write somalispot when I was writing somali :noneck:
I wasn't talking about the ones here on this website I was talking about all of them in the world:ileycry:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Ya know its true :duckr:

to answer your original question i believe self hate is a serious issue of our time and it doesnt only affect our community but all communities alike. living in the west its a given that some people will lose their way do to many circumstances.

This is my message to the few self hating somali women out there do as you wish live your life insult somali men and massage the egoes of your ajinabi lovers, but when the honeymoon period ends and you realise men are men:ftw9nwa: dont come crawling back for you will find no empathy, instead be strong get back on the horse and find your next ajinabi hero. repeat this process until you relevancy wears of and your youth washes away.

:fredo:

or find an ashy abdi
love him passionately
ill have a caasho caadi
live our lives somali
and we will all be happy heeeeeey

:stevej:

I reported them. Their whole channel is beggish. Idk why they all these Somali girls make youtube channels I genuinely think they get married to ajnabis just to make youtube. Bums
I hear somali girl's are now accepting 'YouTube couple channel' as mehr from ajnabis instead of tufaax

Lool the miskeen guy looks like he was forced to do this:dead:

What do you think of Somali men
Kkkkk. :drakelaugh:
Some are mentally challenged. The few and rare precious gems are well moisturized, attractive and arent dumb. Those are my favs msa high quality gems.:banderas:
All of yall are funny tho at least yall have that going for you.:manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Kkkkk. :drakelaugh:
Some are mentally challenged. The few and rare precious gems are well moisturized, attractive and arent dumb. Those are my favs msa high quality gems.:banderas:
All of yall are funny tho at least yall have that going for you.:manny:

Few? The ones you mentioned are unlimited here in Toronto alone. You're showing your self-hating traits again.

Somali girl will see and interact with somali guys however limited and they'll draw conclusions from those interactions not from what the internet says about us.

I've seen many ethnic group have gender bashing online as well but they're not as loud about it as Somalis are.

Also popular opinion varies with location and age groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts