Has being on lockdown made you more irritable?

Has being on quarantine made you more irritable?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I think I am losing my temper & getting annoyed far too easily these days . Today when I was at the store some random person bumped into me and I got into a verbal exchange for like 10 mins with them like a xoolo .

:damsel:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
I think I am losing my temper & getting annoyed far too easily these days . Today when I was at the store some random person bumped into me and I got into a verbal exchange for like 10 mins with them like a xoolo .

:damsel:
I'm so glad I saw this. Hey friend admitting you are powerless is the first step in the road to recovery. If you are ready to make a change let me tell to its possible. It takes some time and effort, but so did digging this hole you have found yourself in. There is salvation to be had. :salute:

EL LEETO

Oromos usually eat eachother to death when they get angry so a verbal exchange is very level headed of you
I come from a long line of caaqils and I'll have you know that my dad is well respected caaqil and a top elder in the ciidagale clan. I showed him this post and my dad said "this is an obvious and blatant attempt at racebaiting from a langaab", his words not mine. :silanyolaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I come from a long line of caaqils and I'll have you know that my dad is well respected caaqil and a top elder in the ciidagale clan. I showed him this post and my dad said "this is an obvious and blatant attempt at racebaiting from a langaab", his words not mine. :silanyolaugh:
An ciidagaale tryna call me langaab I've done seen it all wallahi :mjlol:

EL LEETO

An ciidagaale tryna call me langaab I've done seen it all wallahi :mjlol:
I can claim descent from the grand sultans of the isaaqs as recent as a great grandfather ago :camby: you can't even memorize your people's history or write a poem from scratch (all male members of my sub clan can do so) :rejoice:

I'm having the time of my life, sleeping all day all night :banderas:
waking up whenever the f*ck I want
sleeping whenever the f*ck I want
watching my shows whenever the f*ck i want .
basically , i do whatever the f*ck i want
:fittytousand:

never felt this free in a long time .

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I can claim descent from the grand sultans of the isaaqs as recent as a great grandfather ago :camby: you can't even memorize your people's history or write a poem from scratch (all male members of my sub clan can do so) :rejoice:
If u have to hide behind ur main clan to feel big than u are langaab bro

Im feeling the same because I still have to go to work, albeit with a mask and gloves.Im considered an essential worker,so I've been working a hell of a lot more, making way more money and saving practically all of it.I may be able to afford y'all ridiculous mehr prices after all :mjohreally: :win:

I’m so relaxed these days. Lockdown has been treating me well. I do what I want when I want. No schedule at all. Freedom at last
0826C75A-A9FA-4FA3-BFF5-F82BEA8EB9AA.png

I'm having the time of my life, sleeping all day all night :banderas:
waking up whenever the f*ck I want
sleeping whenever the f*ck I want
watching my shows whenever the f*ck i want .
basically , i do whatever the f*ck i want
:fittytousand:

never felt this free in a long time .
i cant get used to time
Things move so slow and at the same time days seem to pass in the blink of an eye

Trending