Has Autism Existed In Somalia Or Is This A New Phenomenon

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Wallahi camel milk and sunlight (vitamin D) is truly the bread and butter for Somali people. We really are not fit for the western environment :damn:
What’s crazy is the fact that we went from an actual desert to some of the coldest countries in the world.

Minnesota? Canada? Sweden? Norway? Wtf were we thinking, take me to the beutiful Californian beaches where my gorgeous boqor-like melenated skin can bathe under the Californian sun.

we need to leave fr, we need to establish a small coastal city ourselves if needed. All Somali too. Perhaps in the west coast. That way our children don’t end up looking like Jonathan’s and Jessica’s and more like Farax’s and Fatima’s due to adaptation and loosing melanin adapting to the blizzards ma garatay. #SomaliExit:camby:

I don’t believe we have a word for Autism besides attributing it to Jiin. Has Autism increased since arriving to the western World Or has this always existed in Somalia ?
Autism may exist in Somalia but it not very common because Somalia has healthier food and nice weather than western countries.

Trending