Has anyone seen this? Reer London Xalimos would know

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

This xalimo talks about her life and shit in a book, even when her father came back from somalia and beat her ciyaal suuq brother.

She even talks about losing herself and how she followed her 'ciyaal suuq ' cousin, and how she went on a date with a 'ciyaal suuq guy'

This book is quite old a bit, i read it 3/4 years back.

Lol she basically talked about her dirty laundry (private issues) in a book .

I read this a long time ago, it was really good and even some of my siblings that hate reading liked it as well. Naima B Roberts (biracial convert) is the author not the publisher so its fictional and not a Xalimo "airing dirty laundry".

I don't remember the scene your referring too but I'll have to re-read, I don't quite remember the book being as scandalous as your making it seem...the main character was miskeen and all of Naima B Roberts books are very very tame.

But this is Sspot after all...

:cosbyhmm:

Have you read any of her other books?

images

This xalimo talks about her life and shit in a book, even when her father came back from somalia and beat her ciyaal suuq brother.

She even talks about losing herself and how she followed her 'ciyaal suuq ' cousin, and how she went on a date with a 'ciyaal suuq guy'

This book is quite old a bit, i read it 3/4 years back.

Lol she basically talked about her dirty laundry (private issues) in a book .
Advertising eh?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wait so biricial convert talks shit about Somali girls in a fictional book?:shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending