Has anyone managed to fix their sleep schedule?

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Ever since quarantine I've been sleeping at 4, 5 sometimes even 6 am. I've been living like a true bum for the past 4 months and can't remember when I went to bed at a reasonable time:stressed:

So if anyone has tips please help a nigga out. I started online school last week and my sleep schedule is messing up my productivity

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ffs I’m in the same situation. I’ve always been a night owl even when I was working. But seriously I need to fix up ASAP. Saan si ma aha. :mindblown:

You force it in the beginning, but you need to structure your life properly. It's about consistency and discipline, and this will build good productive momentum that doesn't demand too much physical/cognitive load in the longterm.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Don't use computer or phone one hour before the time you would like to sleep.- Blue light from those devices makes your brain more awake.

Take a warm shower and wear light clothing-Lowers your temperature.

Eat foods that make you feel drowsy and sleepy.- Suqaar

You need to wake up early and toughen it out for one day. You’ll be so tired by 8/9 pm. Then you’ll wake up early the next day. That’s how I fixed my sleep schedule.

I thought I was the only one struggling with a sleep rhythm.

Tried all sorts of things including herbal meds, but no.

Gambar

VIP
Turn off all electronics and force yourself to sleep at a reasonable time and wake up at a reasonable time.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I fixed my sleep schedule just by forcing myself to sleep before 12 am, If I see 11:30 I just shut off my phone and hit the hay. That’s a good start.

You just need discipline, if you’re sleeping as late as 6 am, I suggest just pulling an all nighter and sleeping the next night at 10 pm. That will fix your schedule and start you off right.

Ever since quarantine I've been sleeping at 4, 5 sometimes even 6 am. I've been living like a true bum for the past 4 months and can't remember when I went to bed at a reasonable time:stressed:

So if anyone has tips please help a nigga out. I started online school last week and my sleep schedule is messing up my productivity
charge ur phone in the next room. Best way to fall asleep if ur distracted

Trending

Latest posts