Has anyone here started their career at 25

Isn't 21 when people start their career? 25 is too old.
Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

huh nothing is ever too late to start a career some of you are so preoccupied with aging out that once you finally become old you realise you wasted your time worrying about getting older.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

huh nothing is ever too late to start a career some of you are so preoccupied with aging out that once you finally become old you realise you wasted your time worrying about getting older.
25 is too old to start a career. The average age is 21.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Isn't 21 when people start their career? 25 is too old.
it depends on the career. You can not and will not become a doctor by the age of 21.

At 21 you can get your bachelor’s, there’s only so many careers you can start with that. Any career that requires grad school is off the table or any other extra requirements/experience.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's never too late. Lots of old people in my uni.

I've seen some wizz kids graduate a three year degree and become millionaires because they set up a business whilst in uni.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
age is nothing but a number when it comes to self growth, it's never too late to chase ur dreams or change careers :)

I did. Tried to be a full time artist in my early twenties and wasn’t attracted to any other career option. I got into the dog industry at 30 . I wish I knew there were other animal careers besides veterinary and grooming.

Trending