Has anyone here ever tried camel urine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prophet (saw) said there are numerous health benefits in drinking it, and the people in somalia who used to drink it with camel milk were really strong and healthy. Women in arabia used to use it to wash their hair and grow it out.

But has anyone here been brave enough to try it? I don't think I could, but I heard it doesn't smell too bad compared to human's so...

To the gaalo: I have no interest in hearing your opinions on anything islam related, you all will talk about this but have no idea of what is in the daily pork and medication/vaccines you consume (hint:much worse)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No I haven't tried it but I've a cousin who went to the badiyo for dhaqan celis. They forced him to drink it and he said it tasted like sour milk and flat Sprite mixture :icon lol:

And no I will not be trying it. It's not for me.

Never tried it myself but i heard it's good against dandruff and multiple people have verified this for me.

If we Geeljire's can isolate the chemical agents responsible for its anti-dandruff properties, we could make a killing, and give head and shoulders a run for their money. :mjswag:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
People with diabetes drink it. Medically, camel urine is not proven to cure diabetes. An old Dude from Kismaayo once told me that 3 men with diabetes died after drinking excessive amount of Camel urine thinking it would cure their diabetes. I guess they were DEAD wrong.

People with diabetes drink it. Medically, camel urine is not proven to cure diabetes. An old Dude from Kismaayo once told me that 3 men with diabetes died after drinking excessive amount of Camel urine thinking it would cure their diabetes. I guess they were DEAD wrong.
allahu aclam but maybe it was the excessive part that killed them. too much insulin can kill a diabetes patient too. Although I never heard of it being good for diabetes. I heard its good for inflammatory diseases

@SilverL

I think @Suldaanka mentioned that he drank and liked it. People at that era used anything possible to cure illnesses but today, we've uric acid medicine that we can take them instead of drinking urine. Most importantly, drinking camel urine predated Islam, Coptic, Syrian and Iraqi Christians drank it before Islam.

I heard that Arabs don't use cups and just suck it from the source.
giphy-downsized.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have never heard of this practice, please do not consume urine of any kind and seek medical attention for illnesses. Type 2 Diabetes can be controlled with diet change and exercise. I encourage everyone to test their blood sugar asap with glucose meter and see if you have Prediabetes (any reading from 101-125 in the morning). That's usually a wake up call that Type 2 is around the corner. Please look after ur health :)

normal-blood-sugar-levels-chart-adults.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The Prophet (saw) said there are numerous health benefits in drinking it
Really? Never heard of this practice.:williamswtf:

Can you link the hadith where the prophet said that?. I just wanna confirm if its true or not. It may habe been things done in Jahiliya era, whatever it's, this sounds new to me.

Somalis drinking piss? Are you sure you ain't talking about dinkas or indians? Wtf!!:wtf:

I have never heard of this practice, please do not consume urine of any kind and seek medical attention for illnesses. Type 2 Diabetes can be controlled with diet change and exercise. I encourage everyone to test their blood sugar asap with glucose meter and see if you have Prediabetes (any reading from 101-125 in the morning). That's usually a wake up call that Type 2 is around the corner. Please look after ur health :)

normal-blood-sugar-levels-chart-adults.jpg
Really? Never heard of this practice.:williamswtf:

Can you link the hadith where the prophet said that?. I just wanna confirm if its true or not. It may habe been things done in Jahiliya era, whatever it's, this sounds new to me.

Somalis drinking piss? Are you sure you ain't talking about dinkas or indians? Wtf!!:wtf:
Narrated Anas: “The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink the urine.."- Sahih Al Bukhari - Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590

Ask your elders

Narrated Anas: “The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink the urine.."- Sahih Al Bukhari - Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590

Ask your elders
In that context it seems like it's a cure for home sickness. How do you get a cure for everything from such a statement???

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending