Has anyone here ever been cheated on

Cheated

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
Most men (and women depending if they are not locked in the house) cheat. The poll's responses will be misleading because most people who cheat get away with it. The person will just assume they were not cheated on

Xaruun

VIP
Nah, I’ve never been in a relationship.
Most men (and women depending if they are not locked in the house) cheat. The poll's responses will be misleading because most people who cheat get away with it. The person will just assume they were not cheated on
You’re in an open relationship so you don’t need to worry lol

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
But she had no receipts. No data, no info on me, NADA :ohlord: Just pure bullshit
I'mma victim here, those accusations wouldn't sit well in court either, so I left with my pride :mjdontkno:
Bottom line is you cheated and she went off with her gut instinct. Lucky escape I’d say :mjdontkno:

Royalflush

novacane
But she had no receipts. No data, no info on me, NADA :ohlord: Just pure bullshit
I'mma victim here, those accusations wouldn't sit well in court either, so I left with my pride :mjdontkno:
Sheet:patrice:sounds like she’s been cheated on before, insecure ones gonna move clingy you right cuddy

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
How did I react. I kept it steppin. I never struggled this much to roll up a joint and I broke down in silence hurt like a mf. Took me a while getting over it tbh

It was the best thing that had happened to me, if I look back at it. Made me colder as a person and a heck lot smarter. It was an L that became a W in the end

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
anything that isn’t marriage doesn’t really count, even when you’re talking to someone expect them to be speaking to 3 other women
:stressed:

Royalflush

novacane
How did I react. I kept it steppin. I never struggled this much to roll up a joint and I broke down in silence hurt like a mf. Took me a while getting over it tbh

It was the best thing that had happened to me, if I look back at it. Made me colder as a person and a heck lot smarter. It was an L that became a W in the end
Spain without the s :lawd:
Always keep at least one side piece so you move on quickly, she probably wanted some reaction out of you

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Bottom line is you cheated and she went off with her gut instinct. Lucky escape I’d say :mjdontkno:
She didn't leave, she kept tryna explain herself. I didnt wanna go back and forth with her. I got tired of the alerts, so I hit her with that, "Do you baby girl, do you" :yousmart:

Nagu kaka wad in action :ohlord:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Sheet:patrice:sounds like she’s been cheated on before, insecure ones gonna move clingy you right cuddy
I couldn't have said it better. She was moving different and wanted me all to herself. What she didn't know is I was tryna avoid that disease called OneGina. The one Russell Peters warned us about from the getgo :dead: