Has anyone ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Filed a harassment claim at your place of employment? If so was it worth it?

I'm debating whether I should but I'm relatively new there and I'm not well liked at all. I have some email evidence but I really don't need to make enemies. I hate even going on break nowadays. I'm looking for a new job either way.

:damsel:

I'm so sorry. You should file no matter what so there is a record of the person's unprofessional behaviour. People like that get away with it partially because they have a seemingly spotless record. Tarnish it.

Q

Queen Carawelo

That's really bad. You should report it. Nobody has the right to make you feel uncomfortable in your work place. You should never feel insignificant when protecting yourself. It doesn't matter if you're new to the job or you have seniority. Harassment is harassment and the perpetrator should suffer the consequences. Good luck.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
K I will strategise for now and email back assertively to the qumey. I'm a fuley xaar weyn, I hate confrontation.

Thanks for the advise everyone.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
L
K I will strategise for now and email back assertively to the qumey. I'm a fuley xaar weyn, I hate confrontation.

Thanks for the advise everyone.
ife is short, humans are just like you with fears and problems ...don't b afraid of them...they mere humans ...xishoodka geed iska saar, aqli isticmaal

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Sorry to put you on the spot but can you go into details what this problem is about? Like what did the message say and why did she send you the message I doubt a random person will send you a threatening message for no reason:damsel:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Sorry to put you on the spot but can you go into details what this problem is about? Like what did the message say and why did she send you the message I doubt a random person will send you a threatening message for no reason:damsel:

The email is work related, one of my seniors is accusing me of shit I didn't do and they have been doing it for a while. Being insulting and whatever. They haven't threatned me but this last email was ridiculous.They just don't like me. I don't what else I can say.:zhqjlmx:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The email is work related, one of my seniors is accusing me of shit I didn't do and they have been doing it for a while. Being insulting and whatever. They haven't threatned me but this last email was ridiculous.They just don't like me. I don't what else I can say.:zhqjlmx:
Pm the message or at least a screen shot tell me where these people live ill either threatened them or kill them for you:stopit:

Get off your fat bum and stop trolling online, work hard or they will replace you with an Ethiopian janitor & would never hire a lazy Lamagoodley and tell their buddies in other companies. You are an ambassador for all Somalis and if you shut your big mouth and do your job correctly, they will admire all Somalis and recommend them to their friends and families.

Get off your fat bum and stop trolling online, work hard or they will replace you with an Ethiopian janitor & would never hire a lazy Lamagoodley and tell their buddies in other companies. You are an ambassador for all Somalis and if you shut your big mouth and do your job correctly, they will admire all Somalis and recommend them to their friends and families.

:vo3yidw:

Do you really think cadaanka are that straightforward? More fool you.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

You're highness your sage wisdom has put everything into perspective. I need to be more Ethiopian like, more meek.

You're highness your sage wisdom has put everything into perspective. I need to be more Ethiopian like, more meek.

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

But I think he was being serious! It sounds like something my mother would say! The problem is you're not working hard enough and the only solution is you need to work harder!!:kendrickcry:

Our reputation is on the line!! :pacspit:

:vo3yidw:

Do you really think cadaanka are that straightforward? More fool you.

Lanagodleeys are known to be lazy, argumentative, take self improvement tips as criticism, have little understanding to what team-work entails and expect others to cover their short comings as if they owe them and if they have simple problems lack the skills to solve it and turn into a major problem of them and us. My first job was a car hire company and did work outside of my job description and helped others to complete their tasks. The boss reccomended to the head-office to hire more Somalis and they did. Big mistake. They hired lamagoodleys who take 30 minutes for toilet breaks to troll online on their cell phones and argue with the boss when told to stop. Some even fought with the clients. 5 lamagoodley women were sacked because after few weeks later, they started wearing Taliban darbaals and threatened to sue the company. They were told the dress code and agreed to when they were hired. The only jobs lamagoodleys can do is driving cabs, even that has caused controversy by refusing blind people accompanied by their guide dogs or passengers carrying sealed alcohol. They should find them jobs like milking camels.

nucleus don't listen to these single mothers and do your job to the best of your ability without drama.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Lanagodleeys are known to be lazy, argumentative, take self improvement tips as criticism, have little understanding to what team-work entails and expect others to cover their short comings as if they owe them and if they have simple problems lack the skills to solve it and turn into a major problem of them and us. My first job was a car hire company and did work outside of my job description and helped others to complete their tasks. The boss reccomended to the head-office to hire more Somalis and they did. Big mistake. They hired lamagoodleys who take 30 minutes for toilet breaks to troll online on their cell phones and argue with the boss when told to stop.
did you just expose yourself:leon::sass1::sass2:

Some even fought with the clients. 5 lamagoodley women were sacked because after few weeks later, they started wearing Taliban darbaals and threatened to sue the company. They were told the dress code and agreed to when they were hired. The only jobs lamagoodleys can do is driving cabs, even that has caused controversy by refusing blind people accompanied by their guide dogs or passengers carrying sealed alcohol. They should find them jobs like milking camels.

nucleus don't listen to these single mothers and do your job to the best of your ability without drama.

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

but good stuff, :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts:

Lanagodleeys are known to be lazy, argumentative, take self improvement tips as criticism, have little understanding to what team-work entails and expect others to cover their short comings as if they owe them and if they have simple problems lack the skills to solve it and turn into a major problem of them and us. My first job was a car hire company and did work outside of my job description and helped others to complete their tasks. The boss reccomended to the head-office to hire more Somalis and they did. Big mistake. They hired lamagoodleys who take 30 minutes for toilet breaks to troll online on their cell phones and argue with the boss when told to stop. Some even fought with the clients. 5 lamagoodley women were sacked because after few weeks later, they started wearing Taliban darbaals and threatened to sue the company. They were told the dress code and agreed to when they were hired. The only jobs lamagoodleys can do is driving cabs, even that has caused controversy by refusing blind people accompanied by their guide dogs or passengers carrying sealed alcohol. They should find them jobs like milking camels.

OK, I'm argumentative myself, so I won't front. But there is such a thing as a hostile environment and sometimes no amount of nose-to-the-grindstone can improve people that are set against you.

Do you believe she doesn't? Or, that she needs any of us to remind her? Acting like a doormat will result in more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts