Has anyone ever talked seriously with a hotep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I just can't take them seriously, I really want to know why they believe in the things they do but each time I end up trolling and get blocked on twitter :kanyecute:
So who can talk to them without going crazy or getting blocked?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Ma'at Hotep my divine sister. I actually believe black women are Gods and that the white man is a genetically modified human being created in a lab by a weird scientist. :fantasia2:

hotep: you somalians are invaders arab mutts you aint no blacks
me: never said i was black
hotep: if ya aint black than what are you CoOooNmalians at it again

me: :cosbyhmm:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
hotep: you somalians are invaders arab mutts you aint no blacks
me: never said i was black
hotep: if ya aint black than what are you CoOooNmalians at it again

me: :cosbyhmm:
I totally get that feeling that's when I start trolling them, acting like I'm one of them doesn't work either I can't just not use logic, they out dumb me :kanyeshrug:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
what is wrong with this??
Pharohs-1024x768.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I love it when they use a pic of Iman to make the point that west Africans were the native egyptians.

And what's up with calling themselves Israelis?

image.jpeg
The Somali tradition of pouring milk on new sultan is taken from ancient Egyptian of pouring milk on coronation of new king, reached us through land of punt days our Somali languages contains old Egyptian language words, even our white clothes were mentioned during Egyptian royal's visit to land of punt.

@Canuck most of the modern Egyptians are the direct descendants of ancient Egyptians. Somalis were in contact with them though, historically.
Nope only Nubian people are descendants but today Egyptian are mix of all nations that occupied them. Greek Roman Arab Palestine Algeria or Berber Libya Sudan Iran French English Turk immigrants from Italy Albania and Arab.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
What does hotep mean? Wallahi I thought you were using some new slang for Hoes trying to holler or somethin:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.