has anyone ever caught jiron being negative about smth

CIubsq7.gif

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I though he would go nuts when the number 2 of Robow's political group was kidnapped .
BlandShadyAustralianfurseal-size_restricted.gif

But dude said this: If he is criminal he must face court. I hope justice prevails. :)

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Jiron is the best member of this site. He definately inspires me to be positive no matter what. I like his spirit

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Btw thanks everyone who contributed to this thread, I appreciate the feedback and also concerns. I do get upset sometimes and even reedit my posts because the tone could be interpreted as aggressive which go against the art of positivity. Please let me know if I make a mistake and never shy away from correcting me :)

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Btw thanks everyone who contributed to this thread, I appreciate the feedback and also concerns. I do get upset sometimes and even reedit my posts because the tone could be interpreted as aggressive which go against the art of positivity. Please let me know if I make a mistake and never shy away from correcting me :)

Keep up your positivity! Love it walaal!!:yousmart:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@admin
How is @Jiron not VIP worthy:friendhug: