Has anyone ever been in a long distance relationship before?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long distance relationships are A LOT of work. It takes alot of commitment. You have to make time, you have to have great communication, practice patience , trust the other person and be realistic about everyday basic things that normally you wouldn't think to much of if you were in the same country or city. My spouse and I were in a long distance relationship for a few months until I finally moved to Europe from the USA. The time zone difference was a little annoying, and the time apart was difficult and frustrating.

Go for it if you feel something for him, you can always visit each other during vacation and if you marry decide to live in either France or Canada.

My brother married a girl back home in Boroma. He lives in Vancouver and it takes a year or so for the sponsoring to be complete. So yeah he’s currently in a long distance relationship. The biggest issue for him is the time difference, Somalia being 10 hours ahead makes it hard to be free everyday to talk for hours.

My brother married a girl back home in Boroma. He lives in Vancouver and it takes a year or so for the sponsoring to be complete. So yeah he’s currently in a long distance relationship. The biggest issue for him is the time difference, Somalia being 10 hours ahead makes it hard to be free everyday to talk for hours.
Your brother has done well for himself, hope everything goes well for them

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Do sponsorships work every time ? I have a Indian neighbor that is still trying to bring his grandma into Canada and getting issues with it

Do sponsorships work every time ? I have a Indian neighbor that is still trying to bring his grandma into Canada and getting issues with it
for spouses yes they should work, provided you don't make any errors in the application. If you make errors it will just delay things.

People who are family members but aren't a spouse or children its a lot harder and longer though, especially with this pandemic never ending

Too much effort and urge to cheat tbh dating wise.

Marriage wise idk, I'd say most of the time they just want to move to a Western country.

Get to know him as much as you can. Ask him the important questions regarding relocation, aspirations, family etc. Make sure that you tell your parents right away if things start to get serious as well. All relationships need work but LTR needs extra work, you both need to put effort into maintaining it. I wish you two good luck, insha’Allah

Trending

Latest posts