Has anyone asked GodKnowsBest how 3 == 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a new member to this forum, I'm perplexed at why this Crusader has been posting here for so long, and with such confidence.

Why haven't you guys run this dumbo out of town by asking the simple question?

GodKnowsBest, I have read your posts and your ridiculing of Islam and atheists. Please explain yourself here.

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
she is a lost cause. i will discipline with her with the good ol
upload_2017-7-5_20-14-51.jpeg

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Christian says 1+1+1 = 1 , Christian when He/She comes Atheist says 0+0 = 1 and claims to be intelligent, rational...blah blah blah.:camby:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
The only thing dumber than believing in 3==1 is people genuinely trying to decipher it, and then rejecting it in favor of a 7th century mad man's ramblings.

im willing to engage with @GodKnowsBest on a biblical debate as I believe im more versed in the Bible than her both from catholic stand point but also orthodox.

Mad

Sxb no pun, but here in Australia, guys like you, we call them dickheads, just act in humility with diffidence. You know everything, you slept with so many women, you are preparing a thesis on a BA degree, have you climbed Mount Everest too?

A whole thread dedicated to me, great. :)

I'm honestly curious though. It takes some serious mental gymnastics to rationalise rejecting Islam in favor of Christianity.

The reason I say this is because it makes more sense to leave religion all together if you are leaving Islam. Islam as a theology, even if there are dubious claims, at least has a coherent narrative on its belief system. Christianity makes no sense at all. It is even disputed that the Bible is literally a compilation of random stories, by people whom have lived thousands of years after the death of Jesus.

Mad

Sxb no pun, but here in Australia, guys like you, we call them dickheads, just act in humility with diffidence. You know everything, you slept with so many women, you are preparing a thesis on a BA degree, have you climbed Mount Everest too?
BA? Lmao... well don't be jealous while you were smoking cheap weed I was out there working hard and having fun... btw since your from Aussie chances are I smashed your sister or cousin during my visit there:trumpsmirk:

BA? Lmao... well don't be jealous while you were smoking cheap weed I was out there working hard and having fun... btw since your from Aussie chances are I smashed your sister or cousin during my visit there:trumpsmirk:

TheMadMullah Aka Sam Newman

Possible mate, where else have you been? To Antarctica?

As a new member to this forum, I'm perplexed at why this Crusader has been posting here for so long, and with such confidence.

Why haven't you guys run this dumbo out of town by asking the simple question?

GodKnowsBest, I have read your posts and your ridiculing of Islam and atheists. Please explain yourself here.
Ina adeer, the girl isn't willing to debate. She's in 4 the white boys. Christianity is nonsense. She knows it everyone knows it.
How can u possibly believe that god is the father of jesus/isaa as. But Jesus is also god. They even claim that god is one. Audubillah god is everyone:chrisfreshhah::lawd:

GKB

I will defend your Rights to believe in a useless 40 year old man who couldn't defend himself from an ISIS like mob and his flock ask salvation on his name and was a women hating bloke who was in the closet. Freedom of choice,

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
GKB

I will defend your Rights to believe in a useless 40 year old man who couldn't defend himself from an ISIS like mob and his flock ask salvation on his name and was a women hating bloke who was in the closet. Freedom of choice,
are you really an aussie or just a sheegato,tuff caleyk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts