Has anybody of yall served time in Prison ?

200.gif

Hell nah. I only did time in JDC. I was seen as the black sheep of the family and everybody counted me out except for my mom. I promised her I would get my act together and I kept my promise but the dumb shit I did as a kid almost caught up with me yesterday.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They locked me up many times usually for minor crimes. I was caught on multiple occasions impregnating female guards so they expelled me from jail. Family didn’t mind I was getting myself some BBW jail guard p***y

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They locked me up many times usually for minor crimes. I was caught on multiple occasions impregnating female guards so they expelled me from jail. Family didn’t mind I was getting myself some BBW jail guard p***y
tenor (32).gif

My brothers got chucked out when they started their criminal activities one at 15 the other at 16
But they never went to prison for it
One went in for mistaken identity that was 6 months.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Not for a crime, but I was arrested by immigration officials in Spain. Apparently, someone with the same name and Date of Birth as me has been terrorizing the innocent people of Spain. That Somali fiend, costed me 3 days of freedom. I was kept for 3 days, in some Deportation holding center as for some reason "the system wasn't working and there was a investigation going on"

No passport could have saved me there. Not Italian, not British and certainly not Somali.

I missed my flight and was kept in Madrid for 3 days.
But, the good thing was, I was paid 3x the minimum wage for each day kept, for the 3 days being detained, and was placed in a 4* hotel and the cost of my return back to my destination paid by the department as a way of apologizing. It was somehow worth it, but I had to recoup many things. The holding was a bit "tight" and full of Moroccans and other "African Migrants." Nothing happened to me, but it wasn't the best experience of course.

I was fully innocent, but I had to firm that on the chin. Lesson I learnt, Direct Flights is the solution, and be ready for anything.

The only time I did do something, was bring packets of Chewing Gum into Singapore. I was fined and warned, but nothing else happened really.

Be law-abiding people!

How is his relation to his Family?
Really good we’re a very close family
He helps out always has even when he was out there
They believe my dad did the right thing even though they didn’t like it
My dad is very supportive got them into uni
but when people misbehave He believes let the streets manner you
But not everyone in the family gets along because of the vast difference is lives
I’ve always been closer to my older brother
While the other one we didn’t really speak until this year
My sisters don’t speak to both of them cos they can’t understand each other

Last edited:
Really good we’re a very close family
He helps out always has even when he was out there
They believe my dad did the right thing even though they didn’t like it
My dad is very supportive got them into uni
but when people misbehave He believes let the streets manner you
But not everyone in the family gets along because of the vast difference is lives
I’ve always been closer to my older brother
While the other one we didn’t really speak until this year
My sisters don’t speak to both of them cos they can’t understand each other
Yeah my dad got the same mindset but even tho Im now not about the streetgame amymore he wont let me live with them which makes me really sad

Yeah my dad got the same mindset but even tho Im now not about the streetgame amymore he wont let me live with them which makes me really sad
Don’t take it personally he’s probably trying to prove a point. You’ve gotta be the man he wants you to be.
My dad wasn’t anymore lenient with the girls
If someone showed any signs of misbehaviour straight to Somalia lol
I have a cousin his dad took him to Bosaso and put him in prison for 6 months just to teach him a lesson
The older generation are made different

May Allah rectify your affair and relationships and make you better than what they think of you

Trending