Harti fighting over weapons from Somaliland

If that’s true mj are on the wrong let the war booty remain in dhulbahante hands especially those buhoodle hard hitters.
I say let every guuto keep their qaniima. Yesterday Ciise ruush completely annihilated an entire guuto of the enemy . Why would they hand their qabiima when they put their soul on the line

Hamzza

VIP
I say let every guuto keep their qaniima. Yesterday Ciise ruush completely annihilated an entire guuto of the enemy . Why would they hand their qabiima when they put their soul on the line
You are right, let everyone keep his spoils of war.

Wallahi u were right I've seen couple of video of them claiming that their woman are burning qiiq doing sixir for them to win :damn:a kid u not sarkaals are saying this

I heard that they did sixir in 2007, they will do anything possible to get what they want. People need to read adkaar and stay protected. They need to warn the fighters and locals to play quran and read morning and evening duahs. This is Jihaad.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
With all do respect , I have close sources inside LA and what Ciise Mohamud did yesterday was that they took out an entire guuto . Why do you think SNM suffered 100+ losses ? Give credit where is do
Are u mj?, Yes I know that was after that, misunderstanding happened in eastern road and ciise left but I heard they coming back

Trending

Latest posts