Harrowing Last Moments Before Death

This is a true story
My grandfather once knew an antiguan woman named Maria. He would try to give her Dawah so that she would leave Catholicism and enter Islam. However, she would claim that she loved the virgin Mary too much and saw Jesus as her savior. So he never pressed the issue. When he went back to Africa, years later Maria's son (now named Idris) calls my grandfather and he was happy to hear from him. He asked him how his mother was doing and Idris tells him that his mother had lost her sight completely some years ago. After that fact, her health had deteriorated to where she was on her deathbed. Upon that deathbed, she suddenly screamed and said that she saw black dogs that were biting her (mind you she was blind). She tried to get up and run and died on the spot. That night , Idris dreamt that his mother was being dragged behind a door that was 10 feet wide and equally as thick. Behind that door, there was fire and his mother was screaming. No matter how hard he tried to open it, it wouldn't. After he finished relating this dream, my grandfather told him the interpretation which was that his mother died upon disbelief and was going to jahannam and that the dogs she saw were the angels of punishment.
The lesson from this for all these atheists and ex muslims is that Allah did not reveal this quran and this deen in play. You can play with your soul as long as you are alive but when the time comes for your soul to depart, it will do so in a far more harrowing way than this woman and - there - no one will save you - not Richard Dawkins, the Council of Ex Muslims or the American Government.

Then how ˹horrible˺ will it be when the angels take their souls, beating their faces and backs!

Muhammad, 27

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wallahi, brother... this is the one thing I find hard to reconcile. That perfectly good, innocent, run of the mill people are going to Jahannam simply for not being Muslim. Just doesn't sit well with me.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wallahi, brother... this is the one thing I find hard to reconcile. That perfectly good, innocent, run of the mill people are going to Jahannam simply for not being Muslim. Just doesn't sit well with me.
They did Shirk. It’s not for no reason walal

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They did Shirk. It’s not for no reason walal

I know, walaashe. But what about someone who never even encountered Islam or any religion close to it like Christianity and Judaism? Just born into their remote culture and otherwise a good person who has never raped, stolen or murdered and treats others kindly. They deserve hellfire? They didn't even have a chance to enter the diin.

I know, walaashe. But what about someone who never even encountered Islam or any religion close to it like Christianity and Judaism? Just born into their remote culture and otherwise a good person who has never raped, stolen or murdered and treats others kindly. They deserve hellfire? They didn't even have a chance to enter the diin.
Those types of people Allah will pardon. He is Al-Adl (The Just) For him to punish people who never even encountered Islam let alone any religion seems kind of unfair, doesn’t it?

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Not every non-Muslim goes to hell. And in a day and age where it’s easy to find knowledge about Islam everywhere, there’s really not much to say.
It therefore certainly claims to offer the best guidance – which if followed will lead to paradise – but simply being a Muslim is not enough to enter paradise. It is the righteous who are rewarded by God, who may well be Muslims, Christians, Jews etc.

The Qur’an states that people who do good deeds will be rewarded for them:

For those who do good deeds, there shall be the best reward and yet more blessings. (Ch.10: V.27)
So it leaves it open to God as to who will be judged worthy of entering paradise. Islam also tells us the qualities of the people who will enter paradise:

Surely, those, who believe and do good deeds, and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, shall have their reward from their Lord, and no fear shall come on them, nor shall they grieve. (Ch.2: V.278)
And if they had believed and acted righteously, better surely, would have been their reward from Allah, had they but known! (Ch.2: V.104)
Surely the believers and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians – whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the last day and does good deeds – shall have their reward with their Lord and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve. (Ch.2: V.63)
If a person rejects Islam after knowing Islam and fully understanding its truth he will be asked about it by God. Otherwise he will be judged according to his own religion or his understanding of right and wrong.

Akhi
Theres a day of hisab (accounting) where everyone will have a chance to face their lord.

But he has said that he has not created this world for play and that this world is not based on our speculation. Kufr is darkness and Allah's threat, in part, is to drive people towards guidance. As for those who refuse guidance, he has imposed a severe punishment.

O humanity! Indeed, Allah’s promise is true. So do not let the life of this world deceive you, nor let the Chief Deceiver deceive you about Allah
Surely Satan is an enemy to you, so take him as an enemy. He only invites his followers to become inmates of the Blaze.

Fatir, 5 - 6

Those are called ahlul fitrah. They are not judged with the same ruling in the hereafter as those who were invited to islam and chose disbelief

This is what I don't get about Islam, threats are not going to make people believe or like the religion.

I mean I guess I could "follow" it out of fear but I would hate it the entire time.

This is what I don't get about Islam, threats are not going to make people believe or like the religion.

I mean I guess I could "follow" it out of fear but I would hate it the entire time.
There's no threats
If a judge tells you that youll get life in the bin for murder, its not a threat but a warning of an inevitability

You can choose to kawal yourself al all you qant with respect to uslam to give yourself a false sense of free choice, but the inevirability is that if you die willingly upon kufr, you will face a fate that is extrwmely sad

And say, “˹This is˺ the truth from your Lord. Whoever wills let them believe, and whoever wills let them disbelieve.” Surely We have prepared for the wrongdoers a Fire whose walls will surround them. When they cry for aid, they will be aided with water like molten metal, which will burn ˹their˺ faces. What a horrible drink! And what a terrible place to rest!

Al Kahf, 29

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
That perfectly good, innocent
calling a man and woman who are human just like you god and worshiping then is a major crime.
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.33.58 PM.png

if someone dies without having learned about Islam, they might not necessarily go to jahannam. Allah is Just and we have to trust Him and not question Him. Allah will never do injustice to anyone.

Trending