Hargeysa youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I’ve been seeing and influx of Somalis back home our age on Instagram and its so cringey :mjlol: it’s diana abusing Xalimos and faraxs stunting with fake watches nothing different to the West :deadrose: wallahi many were requesting my instagram lately and it’s just funny scrolling down their pages :dead:

Their make up game isn't as good as the ones over here.

Xalimos here have access to modern makeup that could make a 4/10 chick turn into 9/10

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Their make up game isn't as good as the ones over here.

Xalimos here have access to modern makeup that could make a 4/10 chick turn into 9/10
Inshallah I’m gonna invest into a beauty store selling make up back home so we can have them all walking around looking like 10s

marqaanmontana

marqaaan city
ahhh ahh he torontonians are gonna make the somalia litt without us how boring would the turnups be reer Uk would probably introduce that gas shit to the locals.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
For real, that's a great business idea. And if you make your makeup back home you'll be creating even more jobs
Inshallah It works out I’ve heard the women back home are beauty and hair obsessed I’m planning on opening a beauty store (like a really professional one that looks like Harvey Nichols ) and a spa were id employ diaspora young women and train them to do hair and beauty :cosbyhmm:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
ahhh ahh he torontonians are gonna make the somalia litt without us how boring would the turnups be reer Uk would probably introduce that gas shit to the locals.
:drakekidding: I’d rather they huff baloons then walk around singing “time is run time is run nigga” wearing a fake Rolex and Hennessy

marqaanmontana

marqaaan city
:drakekidding: I’d rather they huff baloons then walk around singing “time is run time is run nigga” wearing a fake Rolex and Hennessy
lmaao thatsong is fuckin banger yoo time is run needst obe played allover somalia and they dont need henney down there they have ethiopian alcohol

marqaanmontana

marqaaan city
I heard it’s just wheat malt regardless I don’t wanna see torontonians teaching fobs anything :bell:
the Fobs are really saqid down there too i was in ceelafweyn sanaag for 6 months and hargeisa and burco for 1 year and 6 months i concluded the reer miyye are more promiscuous and haraami than the city folks but dont get me wrong the city dwellers are fucked up too

Status
Not open for further replies.