Hargeysa this summer

I’m going Hargeysa this summer, should be lit!! But I ain’t gonna be hitting up no local girls unlike majority of the niggas on here :siilaanyolaugh::mjlol:
I need to know the place to hit up, so if you got any places I should then let me know

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I’m going Hargeysa this summer, should be lit!! But I ain’t gonna be hitting up no local girls unlike majority of the niggas on here :siilaanyolaugh::mjlol:
I need to know the place to hit up, so if you got any places I should then let me know
Avoid the Daami neighbourhood. I learnt my lesson the hard way sxb:damedamn:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Looooool daami is a ghetto
I usually stay in New Hargaysa with my HY relatives. I wanted to talk with some Yiber people and they were like wtf. I still insisted and I got a taxi to take me there and man thought I was Gaboye and looked at me with disgust. It took awhile but I managed to get someone to take me there and they alcohol and other messed up shit.

I have no intentions of going back to Daami again

I usually stay in New Hargaysa with my HY relatives. I wanted to talk with some Yiber people and they were like wtf. I still insisted and I got a taxi to take me there and man thought I was Gaboye and looked at me with disgust. It took awhile but I managed to get someone to take me there and they alcohol and other messed up shit.

Kkkkk Daami is the biggest shithole niyo In my jahilyah days few years back i would pick up from there but yeah these madhibaan are not Normal Somalis they operate like a Madow

Nah I’m not staying with no relatives I’m booking a hotel and doing my own thing :yacadiim:

You can’t have none of their alcohol that is 100% alcohol that will mess you up wallahi

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Do they have pubs/bars and stuff?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Lol I’m in Hargeisa right now, been here couple of days now. I have visited Berbera and Burco also. Personally I don’t like to stay at the same place for more than two weeks, I get easily bored kkkkk.

Things I have done so far here in Hargeisa is fight some officers, get almost robbed and stoned cuz I was filming ilaahay ha ii naxariisto sida la ii habaaray, eaten on every corner resturant.
My aunt and I went to her favorite spot the other night, this crazy place called summer time lol. And heck little did I know that this is some kind of a trap, apperently people go there when they want to do shukaansi and whatnot, I tagged along cuz she told me they got nice coffe and salool, which they had. But in exchange this old oday who was knocking his head in a rythmic way to the background music with his eyes closed baa i basaastay, ooyin baan kaga soo baxsaday meesha. So tip from me avoid that place if you are not down for anything like sheeko iyo balaayo, the food and the foox was good thou.

You should totally visit Hiddo Dhowr, evening time especially at the weekend.

Honestly the only thing I have been doing here compared to when I visited the other two cities is eat and eat even more and visit relatives, sometimes it is great to visit places where you dont have noicy relatives lol

I went to Tacsi(funeral) today, my first time actually. AUN. I got the news later on the day when my abti and I was in the city, me being me and wearing clothings that I enjoy wearing went to tacsi with my abti, I initially asked him if I should change my clothing to something dark like an abaya or something, but my unconsidering abti went on ”nah naa ina mari waa caadiye” And heck I met so many relatives and my Ayeeyo was not afraid of pointing out how stupid I was openly and very loudly so not only I could hear every word she uttered but every person around me. Lesson is learned.

So my old ayeeyo told me about idaacadda hargeisa and its story, it is apparently the oldest somali-speaking radio station. I’m planning to visit there InshaAllah. Maybe I can feature it next week or something:ummhmsmiley: she told me they go around the city(I don’t know where exactly but will find out) and ask local people different questions to answere. Hopefully you guys will hear me go under my other naaneys aka Nuune.:damnmusic:

I’m going out for a long marathon walk tomorrow InshAllah, as I have been riding cars only, my lazy ass needs exercise. I’m thinking of taking a public bus lol, I haven’t actually done that, I’m kinda afraid thou as I have seen how crazy the drivers are on the roads. z3zrULC

My abti kidnapped this cutie for me yesterday after the jumca prayer, we saw it on the road and and I told him we gotta save this thing before it dies, I made him put it on the back seat and now it has found a new home, hopefully I will be able to bring it back with me...my boy is heavy as f*ck thou, not that I tried to carry it around as I’m a bit afraid of touching it just yet:browtf:
2D72FB42-0710-4EE1-828D-CA27844AE29F.jpeg

Lol I’m in Hargeisa right now, been here couple of days now. I have visited Berbera and Burco also. Personally I don’t like to stay at the same place for more than two weeks, I get easily bored kkkkk.

Things I have done so far here in Hargeisa is fight some officers, get almost robbed and stoned cuz I was filming ilaahay ha ii naxariisto sida la ii habaaray, eaten on every corner resturant.
My aunt and I went to her favorite spot the other night, this crazy place called summer time lol. And heck little did I know that this is some kind of a trap, apperently people go there when they want to do shukaansi and whatnot, I tagged along cuz she told me they got nice coffe and salool, which they had. But in exchange this old oday who was knocking his head in a rythmic way to the background music with his eyes closed baa i basaastay, ooyin baan kaga soo baxsaday meesha. So tip from me avoid that place if you are not down for anything like sheeko iyo balaayo, the food and the foox was good thou.

You should totally visit Hiddo Dhowr, evening time especially at the weekend.

Honestly the only thing I have been doing here compared to when I visited the other two cities is eat and eat even more and visit relatives, sometimes it is great to visit places where you dont have noicy relatives lol

I went to Tacsi(funeral) today, my first time actually. AUN. I got the news later on the day when my abti and I was in the city, me being me and wearing clothings that I enjoy wearing went to tacsi with my abti, I initially asked him if I should change my clothing to something dark like an abaya or something, but my unconsidering abti went on ”nah naa ina mari waa caadiye” And heck I met so many relatives and my Ayeeyo was not afraid of pointing out how stupid I was openly and very loudly so not only I could hear every word she uttered but every person around me. Lesson is learned.

So my old ayeeyo told me about idaacadda hargeisa and its story, it is apparently the oldest somali-speaking radio station. I’m planning to visit there InshaAllah. Maybe I can feature it next week or something:ummhmsmiley: she told me they go around the city(I don’t know where exactly but will find out) and ask local people different questions to answere. Hopefully you guys will hear me go under my other naaneys aka Nuune.:damnmusic:

I’m going out for a long marathon walk tomorrow InshAllah, as I have been riding cars only, my lazy ass needs exercise. I’m thinking of taking a public bus lol, I haven’t actually done that, I’m kinda afraid thou as I have seen how crazy the drivers are on the roads. z3zrULC

My abti kidnapped this cutie for me yesterday after the jumca prayer, we saw it on the road and and I told him we gotta save this thing before it dies, I made him put it on the back seat and now it has found a new home, hopefully I will be able to bring it back with me...my boy is heavy as f*ck thou, not that I tried to carry it around as I’m a bit afraid of touching it just yet:browtf:
View attachment 75147
It sounds like you are having one hell of a good time out there :chrisfreshhah:
You have successfully got the position to be my tour guide there :mjlol:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
It sounds like you are having one hell of a good time out there :chrisfreshhah:
You have successfully got the position to be my tour guide there :mjlol:

I dunno if you really want me as your tour guide I usually have a very bad luck but I manage it somehow :(

Is it your first time visiting here?

I dunno if you really want me as your tour guide I usually have a very bad luck but I manage it somehow :(

Is it your first time visiting here?
Yeah it’s not really my first time I went there when I was young but now things have changed and I’m trying to be a tourist in my own country lol :samwelcome:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Yeah it’s not really my first time I went there when I was young but now things have changed and I’m trying to be a tourist in my own country lol :samwelcome:

Hi
How is your vacay going? Are you alive or did you get eaten by the roaming lion on the street, kkkk:icon lol::icon lol:

Tips you better know your maths, quick mental arithmetic will save your ass especially when you are converting the currency from dollar to laan, I have been getting robbed lately:ileycry:...or is it because I’m getting broke finally:wow1:

I went to Wajale the other day, bruh avoid that place like hell. That place is a living garbage and the language spoken there is not something I have witnessed before. I left there within 2 hours, never have that happened before, I couldn’t even use my phone, thats how bad it was.:wtf::wtfdis:

Lol today I’m visiting a ”Sheikh” for the first time(if I don’t change my mind later), one of my relatives went to this sheih, apparently he use computer to document shit that has happened to you and whatnot:williamswtf: I think he is secretly chatting to the devil. I find it really interesting how it is usually only women who go to this kind of stuff. Do try it, caadi ma ahan. :duck:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lol today I’m visiting a ”Sheikh” for the first time(if I don’t change my mind later), one of my relatives went to this sheih, apparently he use computer to document shit that has happened to you and whatnot:williamswtf: I think he is secretly chatting to the devil. I find it really interesting how it is usually only women who go to this kind of stuff. Do try it, caadi ma ahan. :duck:

A Sheikh for what?

Is this a vacation or a daqan celis intervention:ulyin:

Hi
How is your vacay going? Are you alive or did you get eaten by the roaming lion on the street, kkkk:icon lol::icon lol:

Tips you better know your maths, quick mental arithmetic will save your ass especially when you are converting the currency from dollar to laan, I have been getting robbed lately:ileycry:...or is it because I’m getting broke finally:wow1:

I went to Wajale the other day, bruh avoid that place like hell. That place is a living garbage and the language spoken there is not something I have witnessed before. I left there within 2 hours, never have that happened before, I couldn’t even use my phone, thats how bad it was.:wtf::wtfdis:

I swear you just going through madness after madness :faysalwtf:
Been a few places but only been here for like 3 days so far, been to beerta libax, hit up some Chinese place didn’t eat from there because I know they serving dog meat :fittytousand:
Got invited to a few parties but I didn’t go because all the people where locals and I can’t vibes with them I will be honest lol.
Planning to hit up Berbera soon and to stop yourself getting bumped when exchanging dollar to land open up a Zaad account on your phone and just pay in land always. Thank me later :samwelcome:

Trending