Hargeysa residents gets arrested in Badhan, Puntland for asking questions

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let them rot in jail for all eternity. They violated our national security, Jeeganistan arrests people for the slightest offences and we should reciprocate the favour.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Let them rot in jail for all eternity. They violated our national security, Jeeganistan arrests people for the slightest offences and we should reciprocate the favour.

Jeegaan is your biggest nightmare, if you dont watch out we will free the pows ourselves, remember Garowe is 30km away from Jeegaani soldiers in Tukaraq.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Jeegaan is your biggest nightmare, if you dont watch out we will free the pows ourselves, remember Garowe is 30km away from Jeegaani soldiers in Tukaraq.
It's true that Dhulos live 30 KM outside of Garowe. Anymore info I need to be aware of??

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Arrest and sentence them to life in prison and while your at it throw away the key, these id00rs are spoilers who are entering stable areas to cause trouble, what they should be doing is developing hargeisa sewage system and water supply which is in-adequate, f*ck that city stinks wallahi from what my dad told me.

This is what I mean, it's hargeisa. There is no effective government there

YJICI3-_bMo7rV6oEaIUoi-B_Z16O7xKlqd4dLnMUSZelBVuEKGG1LuVxY26zCGbv7n28lCj4mY5uREmkZZFs1ps9qOdbX6coms_lrW04wadKaqbD4d_rjln8_7lWeVwAuhqCrdykIo2A7OLNBbZwadPZNMZ6agmzrQ

Compare that to Bosaso and u will see a huge difference

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You in tuqaraq since 2017 u didn't move 1 inch,,, tuqaraq Is closer to lascannod and u are thier us dhulbahante guests....
20200822_122913.jpg

Nah xeer is still respected in Northern regions. I expect them to be released.