Hargeisa's Mayor Mooge Is On Another Level!

Mooge is well loved, everyone I spoke to, speaks highly of him. People are finally seeing their taxes being used correctly.

Soltelco and others before him are corrupt devils. Their name's are forever stained.

Now we need something similar in Burco and Ceerigabo.

Mooge is well loved, everyone I spoke to, speaks highly of him. People are finally seeing their taxes being used correctly.

Soltelco and others before him are corrupt devils. Their name's are forever stained.

Now we need something similar in Burco and Ceerigabo.
Berbera & Gabiley mayors have been doing some good work as well. Not sure about the Wajaale or Ceerigaabo mayors tho

Kuddos to mayor Mooge, he is doing a fantastic job. That previous mayor Solteco was a disaster he held the city back for many years.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Interesting Hargeisa finally has a competent mayor which I didn't expect to see in my life time. All their leaders tend to be SNM class which severely effects their development and even their secessionist goals.

Hargeisa public facilities and sanitation was horrendous, plus their water facilities was never upgraded as half the town was still getting water on donkeys lol forget having water treatment plantation like Garowe.

Shameful govt practises is what I would think of SL govt.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Interesting Hargeisa finally has a competent mayor which I didn't expect to see in my life time. All their leaders tend to be SNM class which severely effects their development and even their secessionist goals.

Hargeisa public facilities and sanitation was horrendous, plus their water facilities was never upgraded as half the town was still getting water on donkeys lol forget having water treatment plantation like Garowe.

Shameful govt practises is what I would think of SL govt.
Garowe is better

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You belong in a psychiatric ward with your cousin @DR OSMAN World class village my ass :chrisfreshhah:

That's a low blow of a langaab type to discredit ppl on being unwell mentally. If the ass whooping gets tough to cry the opponent is mentally unsound or deranged and need to be checked into mental hospital is a nothing short of a cowards act.

That's a low blow of a langaab type to discredit ppl on being unwell mentally. If the ass whooping gets tough to cry the opponent is mentally unsound or deranged and need to be checked into mental hospital is a nothing short of a cowards act.
You are the only person on this forum that I have accused of being unwell. No trolling, you definitely need help.

this thread is ruined now by these Reer Majidho with their main character syndrome. Aint no body wanna hear about garowe iyo qashinkeeda

A few weeks ago, there was tension between the deputy mayor and Mooge. The deputy mayor and his stooges have been craving for the usual kleptocracy that occurs in the govement, but obviously, Ina Mooge is not about that life. They were planning to impeach him, don’t know if things have settled down between them.

He’s a great mayor, the best Hargeisa has had since the 1970s, Bile Rafle, that reer Hargeisa still make dua for till this day. Ina Mooge is for the people. I think he refused to take his salary for the entire first year, had built so many roads that hadn’t been touched since dowladii Kacaanki. Project after project completed.

Soltelco is currently ill, I’ve heard. Liver cirrhosis or something. Cuqubadii shacabka ayaa ku dhacey tuuga xun :silanyolaugh:

A few weeks ago, there was tension between the deputy mayor and Mooge. The deputy mayor and his stooges have been craving for the usual kleptocracy that occurs in the govement, but obviously, Ina Mooge is not about that life. They were planning to impeach him, don’t know if things have settled down between them.

He’s a great mayor, the best Hargeisa has had since the 1970s, Bile Rafle, that reer Hargeisa still make dua for till this day. Ina Mooge is for the people. I think he refused to take his salary for the entire first year, had built so many roads that hadn’t been touched since dowladii Kacaanki. Project after project completed.

Soltelco is currently ill, I’ve heard. Liver cirrhosis or something. Cuqubadii shacabka ayaa ku dhacey tuuga xun :silanyolaugh:
Yeah, he's already done well. Hopefully, he keeps it up and runs for higher positions. We need more motivated, younger candidates for office. Not the usual trash we have.