Hargeisa, Somaliland region bodybuilding competition

Bohol

VIP
Those two are the finalists.

82879111_1476119242535634_6843513654365650944_n.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I don't think body building is for somali's we aren't short enough for it. But its cool to see people more aware of their bodies

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Good on them for packing muscle, but this is nothing special, an average dude in the West could gain like this and no guys you don't need roids, supplements, whey ,creatine, BCAA is enough etc.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Rather than insult me, you gonna say anything of use? If not orod meel taag
F*ck outta here ni99a just because you cant lift anything with your skinny baasto gacmo you want to say its for short men. Arnold Schwarzenegger was 1.88 m

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
F*ck outta here ni99a just because you cant lift anything with your skinny baasto gacmo you want to say its for short men. Arnold Schwarzenegger was 1.88 m

You think 188cm is tall? I gave you my reasoning average height for Mr Olympia is 5'7 . Arnolds was the tallest person to win AT ONLY 6'2 and he won way back in 1980 since then noone over 6 foot has one. You reallly trying to cap for short niggas go marry them sxb. AND I BET UR SKINNY ASS I LIFT MORE THAN U GOOFY

CaliTedesse

VIP
You think 188cm is tall? I gave you my reasoning average height for Mr Olympia is 5'7 . Arnolds was the tallest person to win AT ONLY 6'2 and he won way back in 1980 since then noone over 6 foot has one. You reallly trying to cap for short niggas go marry them sxb
F*ck short ni99as. Walle you are a f*cking cunug I can tell. Actually if you had basic comprehension for English you would understand I was not on the side of short ni99as. Bodybuilding is for everyone and yes shorter dudes can build muscle faster but that doesnt mean lanky dudes can't get in the gym b1tch stop crying like a little and go pump some iron kkkkkk noticed many Abdis loves making excuses.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
F*ck short ni99as. Walle you are a f*cking cunug I can tell. Actually if you had basic comprehension for English you would understand I was not on the side of short ni99as. Bodybuilding is for everyone and yes shorter dudes can build muscle faster but that doesnt mean lanky dudes can't get in the gym b1tch stop crying like a little and go pump some iron kkkkkk noticed many Abdis loves making excuses.

You damn FOB about "KKKKK" . I'm younger than you stronger than you , SEXY THAN YOU AND I GET MORE ES THAN YOU.

:fittytousand:

Trending