Hargeisa residents say their eyes turn red because of waiting for water

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That place has bad school quality also, hospitals aren't great either, roads non-existent besides the berbera-hargeisa one which was 'done' quite well and is admirable and the erigavo to burco is admirable. Water is their problem, their towns are going red eyed loooooooool that is funny. Imagine how bad it must be in their miyi if the towns is like that.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I died at "eyes turned red":mjlol::pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: :cryinglaughsmiley:
:mjkkk:
I won't lie. I did let a small giggle but we shouldn't laugh at Somalis who are suffering the consequences of chronic bad governance. It honestly sounds like they're dying over there.
:francis:

Farm

VIP
They are becoming feral, we need to quarantine them before their eyes turn yellow and they become lethal.

Last edited:
:mjlol::pachah1:

The title reminded me of Khat
They love their khat so much that the females chew more than the average male in the south:ohhh:
IMG_1967.jpg

That place has bad school quality also, hospitals aren't great either, roads non-existent besides the berbera-hargeisa one which was 'done' quite well and is admirable and the erigavo to burco is admirable. Water is their problem, their towns are going red eyed loooooooool that is funny. Imagine how bad it must be in their miyi if the towns is like that.
Road between Ceerigaabo and burco is nonexistence sxb. Misinformation provided by jeegaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending