Hargeisa looks better than Xamar

I'm not talking about roads, I'm talking about the average xafaad and homes in Hargeisa vs Xamar.
Compare the homes of these two cities and you realize that it isn't fair. Homes in Xamar look like slums.
Aerial View Of Hargeisa, Somalia, The Capital Of Somaliland - Video Drone  Footage

Come visit Hargeisa!. Hargeisa may seem a barren desert where… | by Khadar  Mariano | Medium

Xamar

Al-Shabaab claims deadly blast at military base in Somali capital Mogadishu

Somalia Government Disperses Mogadishu Demonstrations with Live Bullets |  MENAFN.COM

AKHRISO:-Dad Shacab ah oo lagu dilay degmada Wadajir | Allgalgaduud.Com

In my opinion Xamar has the best inter city of all somali cities but the worst Xafads. The houses are terrible and it looks embarrisng. There needs to be a law to make sure these people build houses better. I don't think everyone is poor.

BTW I'm not trying to start a qabil fight because I'll admit my tuulos are trash too but the capital of Somalia has no business having the worst real estate/Home developers. Even Galkaio and Garrowe have batter homes. Kismaayo and Xamar are equally trash and both disgraced themselves. This is kismayo. Look hpw disgusting the houses are it's the worst. Looking like an oversized tuulo.

EU Del in Somalia on Twitter: #Kismayo is a port city with some of the  most beautiful beaches in all of Somalia. In form of a poem, tell us about  your own

If Somalia ever becomes wealthy, most houses need to be torn down and replaced.

I also think people should apply for permits to add colour to their houses, it's clear Somalis cannot be trusted with colour.

Mogadishu, Barawe, Marka used to be stunning, with all those elegant White Stone houses and buildings.

Old Mogadishu

7c672537879ac44935857901585b2a29.jpg

Old Marka
4225a4bf4d2da806951ec73e23d51b33.jpg

Xamar is just a big IDP camp after 1991 reer baadiyo’s moved in from galguduud and middle shebelle. The city seems to have a over population and no city planning hence why people are building terrible quality house in random places

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

I also think people should apply for permits to add colour to their houses, it's clear Somalis cannot be trusted with colour.

Mogadishu, Barawe, Marka used to be stunning, with all those elegant White Stone houses and buildings.

Old Mogadishu

Old Marka
We should have had something remaining, just like Asmara with the Italian Structure houses. Beautiful and sat well with the scenery

1618704880993.png

Old Asmara (Mini Rome)

1618704896059.png

Old Mogadishu

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Hargeisa is the capital of ugly painted houses Xamar was always known to have the best designed homes in the country. Jigjiga and Djibouti are severely underrated in this race aswell.

Kismayo was stuck under Warlordism for too long if we had Jubbaland for as long as SL and PL existed it would have reached a much greater point.

Patron

National Unitarian Council
I don’t why Somalis live in iron huts . You have people in broke countries like Libya,Yemen gaza. People live in normal houses.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I personally dislike the trees. It distorts the city skyline that look like roads covered in bushes

There was also lot of Geed Yahuud in Xamar that gets cut down

Old Mogadishu

Old Marka
Look at the homes a little above the flowers compare that to the ancient homes and you see what I mean

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Old Mogadishu

Old Marka
But you need to remember italians build all those houses in the south same with asmara

Trending