Hargeisa firefighters rescue 172 people after the city became flooded.

30 years of independance and the capital city has a river running through it after a mild downpouring. This was a few days after the lion escaped from his cage into the human zoo known as Hargeisa

You can't make this shit up

:russ: :pachah1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
30 years of independance and the capital city has a river running through it after a mild downpouring. This was a few days after the lion escaped from his cage into the human zoo known as Hargeisa

the same place you call a zoo is the same place your clan elder was begging and crying because he was refused to buy a house :mjlaugh: :mjlol:

the same place you call a zoo is the same place your clan elder was begging and crying because he was refused to buy a house :mjlaugh: :mjlol:

This guy is mid 40s how can he be a clan elder?

:dead1: :dead:

He is an individual who wanted to buy a house , for some reason, in that giant refugee camp. Most likely to resell it at a profit to mirqaanlanders.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This guy is mid 40s how can he be a clan elder?

:dead1: :dead:

He is an individual who wanted to buy a house , for some reason, in that giant refugee camp. Most likely to resell it at a profit to mirqaanlanders.
I dont blame him i would chose hargeisa over this crack tuulo called las koray :mjlaugh: :mjdontkno:

Laasqoray_over_view.jpg

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪

You're acting like this doesn't happen in all Somali cities

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪

Based

VIP
Yeah Xamar may be ape central but atleast we have Turkey cleaning after us. Hergeisa needs a sugar daddy like xamar

Waryaara qabyaalada naga daaya ,
we're all on the same boat, waxba isma dhaano.
and kudos to the firefighters ,
Inshaallah khayr iyo barako ,
that water is needed, I hope they take advantage of it.

:rejoice:

You are comparing flooding due to shabelle river overflowing to Hargeisa mild downpouring?