BNEqrND.jpg

PXd2ykg.jpg

od89o1K.jpg

prkNKwu.jpg

CKbaRNo.jpg

6l7hQqZ.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
the business and entrepreneurial development of puntland and marqaanland's free markets makes me feel that we will soon pass all these African countries businesses although Isaaq are pretty dumb for bring Hyundai they should make their own cars:mahubowtf:. These africans basically use American, Arab, Chinese and Indian companies:fittytousand: I know many puntites who already run their businesses in their home countries like Kenya, South Africa, Uganda and all over:yacadiim: , god bless federalism:salute:, Once the educated diaspora returns its game over:ahh:

the business and entrepreneurial development of puntland and marqaanland's free markets makes me feel that we will soon pass all these African countries businesses although Isaaq are pretty dumb for bring Hyundai they should make their own cars:mahubowtf:. These africans basically use American, Arab, Chinese and Indian companies:fittytousand: I know many puntites who already run their businesses in their home countries like Kenya, South Africa, Uganda and all over:yacadiim: , god bless federalism:salute:, Once the educated diaspora returns its game over:ahh:

Dahabshiil selling this brand new cars not only in Somaliland and Somalia, but to Ethiopia, Djibouti And all the other horn African countries and beyond.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Dahabshiil selling this brand new cars not only in Somaliland and Somalia, but to Ethiopia, Djibouti And all the other horn African countries and beyond.
I respect dahabshil and its competitors taaj, amaal, iftin, and what not we need more Somali companies and competition theres room for everyone to eat in every sector and every type of business since theirs no foreign companies we can build our own, where I live Ethiopians and Kenyans use Somali remittance:lolbron: businesses thrive when the government is out the way, the freer the market the better the products and price, Somalia docent even have taxes, which is why African centralized countries suck at business which is why we don't need team nabadiyonolow:denzelnigga:, how ever we don't need these Japanese cars are own people should develop our own cars and keep the money in the system than take over other markets, and yes it can be done heck a Somali guy recently made his own tank

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

C'mon mam allow the disrespect. The business success in Somaliland leads to success in PL. As business and trade sees no boundary all we need is good logistics and infrastructure between territories.

One bad thing about hargeisa's Development is when you ask any school/university student they're very picky about jobs, they would like to work in an office rather than shop or factory.

Hargeisa is currently a free for all is only matter of time before protest erupt against dawlada hoose wanting more effective governance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts