Hargeisa Airport - Honest Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Is Hargeisa Airport leading among the Somali airports I know Mog has Turkish Airlines but from this video its system and the account of flights is crazy and a whole bunch of different people.
The security is abit too much the Al Shabab attack was 10yrs ago nothing happens the now.

The airlines that fly through
- Ethiopian
- FlyDubai
- Air Arabia
- Air Djibouti
- (not gonna name the shitty Somali airlines traveled on them before not using again)

One thing I've noticed the pricing difference it cost double the amount to fly to Mogadishu then Hargeisa feel sorry for my Konfuur bros & sis why is that don't Mog has the same number of airlines

Is Hargeisa Airport leading among the Somali airports I know Mog has Turkish Airlines but from this video its system and the account of flights is crazy and a whole bunch of different people.
The security is abit too much the Al Shabab attack was 10yrs ago nothing happens the now.

The airlines that fly through
- Ethiopian
- FlyDubai
- Air Arabia
- Air Djibouti
- (not gonna name the shitty Somali airlines traveled on them before not using again)

One thing I've noticed the pricing difference it cost double the amount to fly to Mogadishu then Hargeisa feel sorry for my Konfuur bros & sis why is that don't Mog has the same number of airlines

Mogadishu isn't safe compared to Hargeisa despite having a better airport. Garowe recently got Turkish Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines operating in their airport think fly Djibouti does go there too. Compared to the aforementioned Airports Mogadishu is far superior.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Mogadishu isn't safe compared to Hargeisa despite having a better airport. Garowe recently got Turkish Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines operating in their airport think fly Djibouti does go there too. Compared to the aforementioned Airports Mogadishu is far superior.

Give me proof coz I can't find it online, did you see the video tho

SirLancelLord

VIP
What I wanna know why is it so expensive to fly to Mogadishu.

How many airlines are there to take you from Europe to there

waraabe

Your superior
Mogadishu airport defo the most good looking one

I think probably djibooty airport is probably the busiest

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Terminal wise mogadishu, Runway Bosaso hands down. As for busyness, I would say Mogadishu, there simply more people going there. Diversity of air carriers probably hargeisa but remember it's at best a 'transit' airport hargeisa and it's already 'lost puntland population' and a-lot of flights are going direct to mogadishu nowadays and not stopping hargeisa.

Hargeisa prognosis in the future doesn't look good, it had it's glory days I guess but it's not going to last into the future.

waraabe

Your superior
Terminal wise mogadishu, Runway Bosaso hands down. As for busyness, I would say Mogadishu, there simply more people going there. Diversity of air carriers probably hargeisa but remember it's at best a 'transit' airport hargeisa and it's already 'lost puntland population' and a-lot of flights are going direct to mogadishu nowadays and not stopping hargeisa.

Hargeisa prognosis in the future doesn't look good, it had it's glory days I guess but it's not going to last into the future.

Not the retarded punani again lol, how can this nigga try to bring bosaso into this discussion? Lol when it comes to airports and runways all big Somali cities are ahead of small town bosaso

BankaTuyo

حيران
Hargeisa airport has the fastest free wifi I've seen in east Africa; 7+ megabits/s. Aden Adde Intl. has the most modern facilities in Somalia.

SirLancelLord

VIP

Don't want wishful thinking

You gotta look at facts currently regardless of the airports built now in PL the admin got allot of work Todo to bring more carriers to their airports and wish them luck in so. On Wikipedia Hargeisa & Mog have the same number of carriers registered

I read a while ago that the Gov why's Hargeisa to be a Transit hub as success lies there the most important airport in the world are transit hubs look at Dubai Frankfurt & Singapore and in the US Atlanta & Cleveland and Chicago.

The CAA of Somaliland now is a piece of shit the last guy despite corrupt brought in 2 carriers. And who took charge now has been silent since they came in

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't want wishful thinking

You gotta look at facts currently regardless of the airports built now in PL the admin got allot of work Todo to bring more carriers to their airports and wish them luck in so. On Wikipedia Hargeisa & Mog have the same number of carriers registered

I read a while ago that the Gov why's Hargeisa to be a Transit hub as success lies there the most important airport in the world are transit hubs look at Dubai Frankfurt & Singapore and in the US Atlanta & Cleveland and Chicago.

The CAA of Somaliland now is a piece of shit the last guy despite corrupt brought in 2 carriers. And who took charge now has been silent since they came in

The transit hub days are coming to an end with the advent of bosaso-garowe-galkayo-mogadishu-kismayo airports and direct flights taking shape. Like I said future wise, the future of Hargeisa airport isn't looking good niyahow!!!!

SirLancelLord

VIP
The transit hub days are coming to an end with the advent of bosaso-garowe-galkayo-mogadishu-kismayo airports and direct flights taking shape. Like I said future wise, the future of Hargeisa airport isn't looking good niyahow!!!!

Still wishful thinking to want the downfall every single time can't say anything positive about SL. I want you all to be prosperous as business transcends politics. You're small minded thinking like a politician.
We over here in Somaliland love to see you all succeed as increased business activity in cities across creates shared prosperity

But yet again you showed your fake Somalinimo

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Anyone got access to the landing and other airport fees in Hargeisa?

The airport needs a main airline that uses Hargeisa as it's regional stopover and maintenance hub.

Not referring to the big Western & Asian airlines but the lesser known up and coming regional airlines.

Give them a good deal and spend a couple bucks to clean up the place a little.

If done right it could bring in a ton of deal flow to Hargeisa (other airlines, indirect FDI, tourist etc).

Hargeisa has so much potential but it's a shame it's being miss-managed by the same greedy old farts for the past couple decades.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve just recently went through Hargeisa “airport “. It’s been 5 years since the last time I’ve seen it. I was expecting an upgraded facility but I came across a depleted rudimentary building with limited air conditioning. They have this medieval “ foreign “ and “ local “ reception structure that was a carved woods. All and all it is the initial welcoming to what’s to come, the hell-hole that waits outside. Afterwards you exit the airport and drive down the Calaamadaha and you are gutted by the sheer poverty, the dust, the devastated state of the road, the donkey, the goat and all these youths with alien features (their head is 10x bigger than their body...they remind me of that lizard Geico)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending