Hargeisa: Africas beacon of hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one part of the city, the affluent part. Rest of somaliland and most of the city are starving to death. Don't fall for propaganda.

Why lie about something you don't know kulaha most people are starving to death. While there are obviously poor IDPs in a camp and some poor locals most are doing OK and are self sufficient and make decent money with the little corner shops they have. Heck they can even afford to go to the restaurants and hotels and funfairs Diaspora go to.

:mjlol:He just came back from Hargeisa so I'd rather listen to his more recent annecdote than yours and please don't use the 'propaganda' card, my bro @Madaxkuti isn't even pro SL to begin with!
:chrisfreshhah:

Gambar

VIP
Where are the foreigners? Are they also invisible like Somaliland?

tumblr_inline_mlavihKT6L1qz4rgp.gif
z3zrULC:O27GWRK:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
:mjlol:He just came back from Hargeisa so I'd rather listen to his more recent annecdote than yours and please don't use the 'propaganda' card, my bro @Madaxkuti isn't even pro SL to begin with!
Exactly I ain't even pro SL so I'll critique the place and say there were a few things that I didnt like but for the most part Hargeisa was nice

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Where are the foreigners? Are they also invisible like Somaliland?

tumblr_inline_mlavihKT6L1qz4rgp.gif
Ngl i see at least ten cadaans, chinese and indians roaming downtown. plus theres thousands of arab refugees. furtunately no one bombs them. the locals are very peaceful and civil. no one bats an eye if i eat your malab in broad daylight at downtown :denzelnigga:

Ngl i see at least ten cadaans, chinese and indians roaming downtown. plus theres thousands of arab refugees. furtunately no one bombs them. the locals are very peaceful and civil. no one bats an eye if i eat your malab in broad daylight at downtown :denzelnigga:

:nahgirl:

Yeah, but they're all men. I want to see bikini-clad ajnabis on Berbera beach.:trumpsmirk:

El padrone

This is one part of the city, the affluent part. Rest of somaliland and most of the city are starving to death. Don't fall for propaganda.
Like the WBG reported, sland has better income per capita than the rest of a combined. we eatin good sxb.

the south needs your pity concerns.

El padrone

Hargeisa is a part of Somalia what else would it be a part of?
:ayaanswag:
You guys are retarded. Go back to second grade and learn geography :noneck:
uh oh here comes the bibolar. naa listen waxyahay dar daran, hargeisa was part of british somaliland protectorate now republic of somaliland. a de facto independent republic.

oh wait your fish and chips and also a female thus disqualified in political debates.

El padrone

:nahgirl:

Yeah, but they're all men. I want to see bikini-clad ajnabis on Berbera beach.:trumpsmirk:
My dream too sxb :banderas:

as for now, My buddys tour agency provides weekend gateways to beaches for the handful cadaan women here. bit cellulite-y but xaax they good. supply em bit booze and you got yourself booty for days :rejoice:

Well that's not what I gathered from the Area. Rising unemployment and income inequality has caused many people to suffer in that Area. However if madaxkuti has first hand knowledge
:manny:

Only negatives from my time In hargeisa is 1)the roads 2)the plastic bags
What a beautiful place though had a nice panoramic picture on my old phone will upload if I find it. Borama was another level
:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.