Hardest Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Dunno Im going with my boy Sizzlac (AUN) he the reason Somalis run Jamestown and even the whole Rex. A true legend walle

My second is Malitia malimob. He was putting in a shit ton of work in Seattle. Malis are top chain there because of him and his crew

Dunno Im going with my boy Sizzlac (AUN) he the reason Somalis run Jamestown and even the whole Rex. A true legend walle

My second is Malitia malimob. He was putting in a shit ton of work in Seattle. Malis are top chain there because of him and his crew
Apparently sizzlac caught 3 bodies is this true?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
somali rappers are trash G listen to this classic instead
tumblr_mskj4z5RMr1rn2hzjo1_500.gif

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega

Have you listened to this? It’s lit

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somalis in Sweden. Without a doubt. Especially the ones in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby and Tensta.

Sizzlac was gunned down while he was drank and high on weed. i heard he had 6 heads on his hands. "whatchu know about me?" total bullshyt.

Depends what ends and when you went. I have a feeling you went Lakeshore and someone told you it was da hood :bell:
Don't really know what ends in Rex dale I have been to but it had a supermarket and a hairdresser some madow lady and and a mall. I've been Dixon and Brampton. But Brampton ain't even the 6ix. I have also been out of tdot and went to hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts