Hard to get

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
If shes playing hard to get. These are the tricks that work for me :salute:

#First figure out if shes into you.
Ways to figure this shit out...
Casually text her you miss her
If she responds that she misses you too but continues her silly cat and mouse chase. You can now proceed with the following. Keep in mind, some of these methods may not work for you.

METHOD NUMBER ONE:
#1 (Day one, response to all her messages under 30mins. Text her as rapid as you can and reply to that b!tch as if your life counts on it. )
#2(Day two, play her game. You already know she wants you, those emotions are mutual. You cant lose the b!tch. So take your time when replying, five hours at a time.
(If not More nigga)
#3 (Day Three, ask her to link. She won't say no cuddy . She'd be ready to kick it and ready to go. Women catch on things quickly, and she would've already noticed the change in your responses. So you asking to link would come as a complete surprise to her because at that moment she would be thinking her games were pushing you away)
Which just really means maximum free puΕ›sy....

METHOD NUMBER TWO

#Day 2.

Ask her to link, and surprise her with your ultimate presentation. If you've been following my previous threads, you know exactly what I would be presenting in this situation. You would then drop her off, and no cuddy, you not fuckin. At least not tonight. You wanna munch on this cake for a while. So we gotta play it safe. If you're blessed enough to evoke emotions in this lady. She'll be all over you, and she wont be playing hard to get anymore. These tricks is why l live.

Thess methods pleases everyone in this situation

Last edited:

Amazonian

You should change your username to FuckBoy69 every thread you make is regarding ****.

I just gave you free advice, advice that i know if followed accordingly will get you laid. I'm no fuckboy, imma just tryna make you one :salute:

Amazonian

And after all the block work I have completed on my resume. I'm 100% clean and healthy.

My trick. (Always wrap it up) :sureman:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If shes playing hard to get. These are the tricks that work for me :salute:

#First figure out if shes into you.
Ways to figure this shit out...
Casually text her you miss her
If she responds that she misses you too but continues her silly cat and mouse chase. You can now proceed with the following. Keep in mind, some of these methods may not work for you.

METHOD NUMBER ONE:
#1 (Day one, response to all her messages under 30mins. Text her as rapid as you can and reply to that b!tch as if your life counts on it. )
#2(Day two, play her game. You already know she wants you, those emotions are mutual. You cant lose the b!tch. So take your time when replying, five hours at a time.
(If not More nigga)
#3 (Day Three, ask her to link. She won't say no cuddy . She'd be ready to kick it and ready to go. Women catch on things quickly, and she would've already noticed the change in your responses. So you asking to link would come as a complete surprise to her because at that moment she would be thinking her games were pushing you away)
Which just really means maximum free puΕ›sy....

METHOD NUMBER TWO

#Day 2.

Ask her to link, and surprise her with your ultimate presentation. If you've been following my previous threads, you know exactly what I would be presenting in this situation. You would then drop her off, and no cuddy, you not fuckin. At least not tonight. You wanna munch on this cake for a while. So we gotta play it safe. If you're blessed enough to evoke emotions in this lady. She'll be all over you, and she wont be playing hard to get anymore. These tricks is why l live.

Thess methods pleases everyone in this situation

1601665335714.png

Trending

Latest posts