Harar under Siege like its the middle ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I make things up when I gave you sources that backs up my claim while you didn't?

I think you have reading comprehension. I already admitted Karanle had Sultans but they ruled their own state which was a vessel state of Adal Sultanate but they didn't rule Adal Kingdom, that's a lie. We would've heard another dynasty but the rulers were Walashma all the to the end.

As for Ahmed Gurey. Many Somali clans claim him but he claimed to come from the Walashma royal family so he was most likely Dir since the Walashma Dynasty origins Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn.

Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn is believed to be born in Zeila during the early Adal Kingdom period which he associated with. Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn is a very famous Somali saint figure.[1] He is believed to be the founder and ancestor of the royal family known as Walashma Dynasty that governed both Ifat Sultanate and Adal Sultanate during the middle ages.[2][3]

Do you know what tribe Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn comes from? According to Harar scripts he was Dir from Zeila.

"Shiekh Abi-Bakr Al Alawi, a Harari historian, states in his book that Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn was of native and local Dir (clan) extraction."

Source: Quath, Faati (1957). Islam Walbaasha Cabra Taarikh [Islam and Abyssinia throughout history] page 53.

@anonymous34 read this above. Ahmed Gurey was part of the Walashma Dynasty. What you showed was a blog, anyone can make a blog. I can show you a blog that says Ahmed Gurrey was Habar Magaadle Isaaq or Marehan.
at that time majority of somali people in zeila where dir , if not somali you would of been either afar or arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending