Haram'ad Special forces patrol Jowhar

Jungle

VIP
And?Sh Shariff was ex-ICU terrorist. You're here supporting him day and night. Or is there a different criteria for people not from your sub-clan?
Icu, hizbul islaam and al shabaab are not the same thing. Gov is filled with shabaab and mooryaan that icu kicked out.

Fyi theres alot of my subclan in the current gov but its not about that. You people need to understand im talking about individuals cause if that 1 goes another 1 of my people takes his position, doqon :draketf:

Icu, hizbul islaam and al shabaab are not the same thing. Gov is filled with shabaab and mooryaan that icu kicked out.

Fyi theres alot of my subclan in the current gov but its not about that. You people need to understand im talking about individuals cause if that 1 goes another 1 of my people takes his position, doqon :draketf:
So now terrorists are different from each other? Terrorists are all terrorists.

As for Guudlawe, if he leaves, it's back to reer hiraan. Your local politics are better off with Farmaajo. Stop supporting the ex-terrorist and the guy who emptied the government's treasury.

Jungle

VIP
So now terrorists are different from each other? Terrorists are all terrorists.

As for Guudlawe, if he leaves, it's back to reer hiraan. Your local politics are better off with Farmaajo. Stop supporting the ex-terrorist and the guy who emptied the government's treasury.
:dead::dead::dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Like i said gov filled with shabaab and well known mooryaan such as guudlaawe and finish who cant read or write is the problem.

:dead::dead::dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Like i said gov filled with shabaab and well known mooryaan such as guudlaawe and finish who cant read or write is the problem.
They are not AS nor mooryan just like how SS and HSM aren't shabab or mooryan respectively. Gov will stop including ex AS/ICU in their ranks once everyone who was EX ICU stops being a politician or running for Kursi. It's funny you call Guudlawe and finish mooryan. But not thuma wallahi crew. i can't take you seriously.

Jungle

VIP
They are not AS nor mooryan just like how SS and HSM aren't shabab or mooryan respectively. Gov will stop including ex AS/ICU in their ranks once everyone who was EX ICU stops being a politician or running for Kursi. It's funny you call Guudlawe and finish mooryan. But not thuma wallahi crew. i can't take you seriously.
Honestly i doubt anybody will take you serious on any koonfur politics just off what you said in this thread lol. Talk about the isolated toilet region you call home. The rest of south somalia get along fine your the odd one out that nobody likes.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
isn't ICU an alliance between local merchants and scholars and them brought some sort of stability in Somalia then al Shabab broke from the and formed an extreme front?

Trending

Latest posts