Haram police

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
are harem police that rude?

Why all this only God can judge me? mind your own business ....?

advising other to do good and stop sinning is also for our own sake, as a community the sins of others will certainly affect us.

why haram police have bad image?

advising other to do good and stop sinning is also for our own sake, as a community the sins of others will certainly affect us.

because Shaytaan doesn't want haraam police and the people who follow their desires don't want haraam police because they want to be able to engage in haraam activities that harm the society

Trying to advise fellow muslims to stop sinning should be appreciated. As you are looking out for them on Judgement day.

These people like to expose themselves for whatever absurd reason.

Everyone sins , I would never want people to find out my sins but some people just like to boast about it as if its a good thing.

:what1:

I have been called chief commissioner of haram police because i advised certain people constantly.

These people like to expose themselves for whatever absurd reason.

Everyone sins , I would never want people to find out my sins but some people just like to boast about it as if its a good thing.

:what1:

I have been called chief commissioner of haram police because i advised certain people constantly.

Jahilnimo has no bounds saxib.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi guys one time there was a tweet about a Muslim sister who tells her father that she will not wear hijab anymore and the response of the father was " ok, whatever you do I will support you, the hijab is between Allah and you"

Liberal Muslims and non-Muslims were celebrating how tolerant etc the father was....

like really wallahi... if my father tells me that he certainly doesn't love me and he doesn’t care for me to disobeying Allah and maybe finish in hellfire....

the sad reality of Muslims today.

Trending

Latest posts