Happy Somali independence day🇸🇴🇸🇴🇸🇴

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Haybad waxaad ku leedahay, dhulkaaga hooyoo:rejoice: Impossible to not get into a good mood after listening to this masterpiece.

Some positivity is needed today. Post the best somali song, historical fact or anything you like about somalis and of your people.

Kowda luulyo maanta waaye, hala baashaalo.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
May we rise up strong once again and finally conquer the Ethiopian highlands :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

May Allah make somaliweyn reality during our lifetime
Islam Pray GIF

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Fun fact about Somalis; Other countries have these signs on their beaches

FED32923-39C0-480E-AB94-92B0602A9703.jpeg

Somalia should warn sharks about Somalis on the beach

58145BCF-C2F5-42B7-BF52-B7EC3887CEA5.jpeg

:dead1: :dead:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Historical fact,

Somalis met up with the chinese 600 years ago. Legendary traveller Zheng He visited Muqdisho and Baraawe. Somalis gifted him a giraffe. To this day, the word for giraffe in chinese has its roots in somali.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha why you qashin me? there are a lot of anthems that were sang by singers in bars, don't sound great at that point, seem goes with this
I am disgusted by your comment. I will hold my tongue rather than saying something I regret.

This song is historic and nostalgic. It is from a time when Somalis had some national pride and unity.

No modern shit will replace all that history and it won’t ever evoke the same feelings

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I am disgusted by your comment. I will hold my tongue rather than saying something I regret.

This song is historic and nostalgic. It is from a time when Somalis had some national pride and unity.

No modern shit will replace all that history and it won’t ever evoke the same feelings
I'm not talking about the lyrics, but how poorly they played the instrument or the melody, it is ok to say it is poorly played.

Play something like this, it is all about how you play it
LOWER THE VOLUME A LITTLE BIT

I'm not talking about the lyrics, but how poorly they played the instrument or the melody, it is ok to say it is poorly played.

Play something like this, it is all about how you play it
LOWER THE VOLUME A LITTLE BIT
Sounds like a bunch of gay British men moaning to the sound of getting cuckolded.

Trending