Happy Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all the full time Muslims, part-time Muslims and all the tribal worshiping Muslims. Hope you cease all your insults, hatred and all the intolerances towards one another and others. But please, brush your teeth several times because Allah prefers better oral hygiene than a mouth that smells like a sewage farm. Enjoy.

to all the full time Muslims, part-time Muslims and all the tribal worshiping Muslims. Hope you cease all your insults, hatred and all the intolerances towards one another and others. But please, brush your teeth several times because Allah prefers better oral hygiene than a mouth that smells like a sewage farm. Enjoy.
Some hadith says that the fasting breath is dear to allah as he told musa.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Some hadith says that the fasting breath is dear to allah as he told musa.
Doesn't mean we forego brushing our teeth like some barbarians would have us do.
Anytime we're fasting our breath may seem stale, that's what that means.
That's natural, it happens.
I swear every time I hear about Muslims not brushing their teeth because they're fasting I wonder how they could say that confidently....
Disgusting.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Ramadan wanaagsan ❤️

It really sucks when you have to miss the first days of Ramadan, so embarrasing eating food and everyone will give you that judgmental look:ohlord::snoop:

A sewage farm eh

(Sahih International)
And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, you recognize in the faces of those who disbelieve disapproval. They are almost on the verge of assaulting those who recite to them Our verses. Say, "Then shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that? [It is] the Fire which Allah has promised those who disbelieve, and wretched is the destination."

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 72

A sewage farm eh

(Sahih International)
And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, you recognize in the faces of those who disbelieve disapproval. They are almost on the verge of assaulting those who recite to them Our verses. Say, "Then shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that? [It is] the Fire which Allah has promised those who disbelieve, and wretched is the destination."

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 72

MuslimMan

Ok, not sewage, but very close. do you deny if you don’t clean your teeth, then it would smell horrible to others? Yaquub is saying Allah favours that awful smell from fasting Muslims during Ramadan, do you agree with him?

Yaquub

Did you say Allah favours “fasting breath” aka sewer breath, why? Can you share the Hadith?

Pastor lone, leave them alone mate.
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every deed of the son of Adam will be given a ten-fold reward, up to seven hundred. Allaah says: ‘Except fasting, for it is for Me, and I shall reward for it, for he gives up his desire and his food for My sake…’ and the fasting person has two joys, one joy when he breaks his fast and another when he meets his Lord. And the smell from his mouth is better before Allaah than the fragrance of musk.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5927; Muslim, 1151.

Yaquub

Did you say Allah favours “fasting breath” aka sewer breath, why? Can you share the Hadith?

Pastor lone, leave them alone mate.
The smell from the mouth of a fasting person is better before Allaah than the scent of musk. This fragrance will appear on the Day of Resurrection because that is the time when the reward of deeds will become apparent. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… better before Allaah on the Day of Resurrection.” (Muslim, 163).

Yaquub

How accurate is this Hadith? Well, if Allah favours bad breath over scent of a musk, then he lacks a sense of smell, but please, don’t breathe that horrible breath into others. Stay at home and get browny points for bad smell.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Ramadan is on thursday you pagan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts