Happy October 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
This idiot keeps parroting that MSB died on a toilet in Nigeria after seeing a few Isaaqs post it.

Nigga, Siad Barre died with dignity in a palace in Nigeria after he was given a diplomatic welcome by the Nigerian leader at the time. Siad Barre was loved all over Africa and you can find streets and public squares named after him in several countries on the continent.

At least he wasn't smoked in an alley by a 12 year old kid from the same sub-sub clan as him. Aideed was killed by a Habargidir kid in an alley in Xamar and died several days later while suffering in pain. He wasn't any better when he was alive as he was always looking over his back because of attempts on his life and the US wanting to capture him.

That Aideed pack is loud as hell.:westbrookswag:

Langaab, who told you, you have a part in this debate, wtf.:mjlol:

Buildings and material mean nothing, things can be built any time. As you can with your eyes Mogadishu is growing and developing,today its a thriving city, open and free with, and guess how that happened, because of the work of the USC. :drakelaugh:

The fruits of their labour will be seen in the next decade.
What USC? There are thousands of Daarood living in Mogadishu right now. The USC idea of "Kill every Daarood you see" did not go as planned. When Mogadishu became empty of any Daarood, we saw how it became a shit hole. Today, it's coming back to a more diverse city. That's why it's rebuilding. Recognize.

Again, you didn't answer my question. How come USC was not able to create government and peace in Mogadishu in 1991?

This idiot keeps parroting that MSB died on a toilet in Nigeria after seeing a few Isaaqs post it.

Nigga, Siad Barre died with dignity in a palace in Nigeria after he was given a diplomatic welcome by the Nigerian leader at the time. Siad Barre was loved all over Africa and you can find streets and public squares named after him in several countries on the continent.

At least he wasn't smoked in an alley by a 12 year old kid from the same sub-sub clan as him. Aideed was killed by a Habargidir kid in an alley in Xamar and died several days later while suffering in pain. He wasn't any better when he was alive as he was always looking over his shoulder because of attempts on his life and the US wanting to capture him.

That Aideed pack is loud as hell.:westbrookswag:
Something tells me AceofSom is actually Isaaq masquerading as Hawiye. His Anti-Siyaad Barre rhetoric smells of Isaaqish propaganda.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Langaab, who told you, you have a part in this debate, wtf.:mjlol:
Come to Baraawe talking like that f*ck nigga. I got shells for your ass. You were karbaashed so hard by my Biyomaal brethren that you had to scatter back to Mudug like the little rats you are. This isn't 1991 anymore when you caught niggas lacking with a surprise attack. Habargidir is the weakest clan in the Somali peninsula. One minute they're getting karbaased by Biyomaal, the next Liyu Police, the next Cumar Maxamuud, the next Marehan, the next Xawaadle, the next Al Shabaab. I mean...who isn't karbaashing these niggas?:russ:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
What USC? There are thousands of Daarood living in Mogadishu right now. The USC idea of "Kill every Daarood you see" did not go as planned. When Mogadishu became empty of any Daarood, we saw how it became a shit hole. Today, it's coming back to a more diverse city. That's why it's rebuilding. Recognize.

Again, you didn't answer my question. How come USC was not able to create government and peace in Mogadishu in 1991?

Darood can live in Mogadishu, all Somalis are free to live in Mogadishu cos its the captial.

Nevertheless what I can't understand is you blindly praising a dictator who killed 200.000 in northern Somalia, furthermore he also killed your MJ clansmen.

or are you doing this to piss off the Issaq peeps in this place? :ivers:

Darood can live in Mogadishu, all Somalis are free to live in Mogadishu cos its the captial.

Nevertheless what I can't understand is you blindly praising a dictator who killed 200.000 in northern Somalia, furthermore he also killed your MJ clansmen.

or are you doing this to piss off the Issaq peeps in this place? :ivers:
200,000? From 50,000 Isaaq to 200,000 now? :lol: Quit pulling out numbers from your rectum.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Come to Baraawe talking like that f*ck nigga. I got shells for your ass. You were karbaashed so hard by my Biyomaal brethren that you had to scatter back to Mudug like the little rats you are. This isn't 1991 anymore when you caught niggas lacking with a surprise attack. Habargidir is the weakest clan in the Somali peninsula. One minute they're getting karbaased by Biyomaal, the next Liyu Police, the next Cumar Maxamuud, the next Marehan, the next Xawaadle, the next Al Shabaab. I mean...who isn't karbaashing these niggas?:russ:
:bell: cajiib waxaa ii daranayo mushunguli

okay my nigga you win

HalyeeyQaran

:bell: cajiib waxaa ii daranayo mushunguli

okay my nigga you win
Nigga, hutus are the only Somali clan to assimilate Bantu into their clan. Kamasale Hiiraab, a hawiye subclan are Bantu. Show respect to your brethren nigga. :hemad:

I don't even think you can call that illegitimate confederation a clan. Those niggas will assimilate anyone. Sheikhaal, Xawaadle, Kamasale and several other hawiye "subclans" aren't even hawiye. War wuxu waa gun.:russ:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nigga, hutus are the only Somali clan to assimilate Bantu into their clan. Kamasale Hiiraab, a hawiye subclan are Bantu. Show respect to your brethren nigga. :hemad:

I don't even think you can call that illegitimate confederation a clan. Those niggas will assimilate anyone. Sheikhaal, Xawaadle, Kamasale and several other hawiye "subclans" aren't even hawiye. War wuxu waa gun.:russ:

Says the with a bantu face. :mjlol:

The hilarious part is @Layth the real cadcad admitting to never willingly mixing with your bantu tribe.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

okay mushunguli boy....u had your fun now...take a back seat

HalyeeyQaran

Kkkkkkkkkkk they mad as shit.

f*ck Aideed's ass. I'm about to light up an Aideed pack right now, the loudest kush on earth.:denzelnigga:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I find it funny that Hawiye's and Isaaq's have a contempt for him, afterall he made them lol. He built infrastructure in Hargeisa and he let Hawiyes into powerful roles in the army and the government. Funny how the completely ignore how they fractured Somalia into half a dozen rival clan states. Also Aideed died like a dog, killed by his own people. How can a hero be killed like that, by the ones that supported him the most, fellow HG's lol.

Hawyie & isaaq how many people did Ethiopia kill from you for the past 300 years?....let sayfor past 30 years ???? ......million (77 wars, Ogaden genocides, Mogadishu genocides during 2006, ...,.till last year) although that you welcomed them in your lands, treated them better than the others Somalis, called brothers and never held grudges against them.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalia under Siyaad MOD

siadbarre-o.gif

Somalia under Hawiye rule
pNz5AD9.jpg

Hawiye have destroyed the national pride of Somalia, they have brought nothing but shame to this nation. Disgusting people!

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somalia under Siyaad MOD

siadbarre-o.gif

Somalia under Hawiye rule
pNz5AD9.jpg

Hawiye have destroyed the national pride of Somalia, they have brought nothing but shame to this nation. Disgusting people!

I find it quite funny that the only honest leaders that were produced from Somalia after the Civil War were Cabdullahi and Farmaajo. The strangest thing about Hawiye is there incapacity to elect a good leader. Siad Barre held onto power for 21 years, they have had it for 25. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending