Happy new years from the most hated Ajnabi here

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No one hates u sxb u just say dumb shit from time to time and then play victim when u get karbaashed :kanyeshrug:

Dont be mad at me either Im just letting u kno the truth :manny:

No one hates u sxb u just say dumb shit from time to time and then play victim when u get karbaashed :kanyeshrug:

Dont be mad at me either Im just letting u kno the truth :manny:

Please, my friend. Don't insult anyone's intelligence here. I will take you more seriously when you know how to write proper sentences because you type like a FOB.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Please, my friend. Don't insult anyone's intelligence here. I will take you more seriously when you know how to write proper sentences because you type like a FOB.
Like I said this is the internet not an english class. I'm fully capable of typing full and formal sentences but there's no point in doing that when I'm not trying to impress any of you styll :kanyeshrug:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
you and him beefing are like the new me and that Hustler
There's no beef sxb the dude just wanted to know why he gets hated on and I told him the truth which everybody else wanted to say but wanted to avoid conflict. If he wants to resent me for that then he can go ahead and do that because I couldn't care less.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Everyone in here is saying that no one hates you. I just wanted to let you know that I do.
:yousmart:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Atleast you aint Ethiopian. Wouldve been banned with millions of qashin like our Waaqo

Trending