DsxkRPJWkAMNAaP.jpg

2:44 onwards

View attachment 195644

View attachment 195645
This is for the Puntland Queens

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
A lot of people still don't know why Puntland was built to begin with.

They don't even think about the fact that the survivors of the civil war ethnic cleansing campaign, had to return with just the clothes on their backs to their ancestral homeland. At that time, Puntland was an abandoned place, with just one main road and ancient villages sprinkled in remote regions.
Bear in mind that not long before the civil war, Siad Barre's regime had poisoned the water wells and massacred a large number of the nomadic population.

Just imagine if our people had fought with themselves and not built anything? Today, our people would have been victims of AlShaydan niqabis. There would have been no roads, no hospitals, no schools, no security.

I am very proud of what our people achieved. Against all odds, they built a functioning state. Today, we can travel from Mudug to the tip of the Horn, without any criminal checkpoints, we can sleep in any one of the numerous hotels, use high-speed internet and lay on the numerous, immaculate beaches without fear of harassment or any sort of hostility.

Our children go from primary schools to Universities in Puntland, where they receive scholarships. Those who study Medicine in Puntland, not only work in Puntland but also Western Hospitals. This is the standard of our education system.

May Allah bless our founding fathers and mothers, may Allah bless our armed forced, our educators, our doctors, our teachers and all the civilians who help make Puntland what it is, not perfect, but heading in the right direction.

Viva Boqortooyada
Viva SSDF
Viva Punt.
Viva Dhul Udug.
Viva Dhulka Carfoon.

Allahu Akbar!!

11-2.jpg
Ameen 🀲
The struggles went thru, oppression and genocide. Puntland wa gacal to us. I thank Allah given us the strength and determination to fight against the odds, and He made us stronger and successful people. We’re the πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±libaax of Puntland πŸ’ͺ

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Happy 1st of August my people

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Som

VIP
Hambalyo to reer Puntland but you guys ain't independent. You are an important autonomous region and part of the somali nation as your own flag testifies with it's pan somali symbol.
Anyway we should all support positive examples like Puntland and try to apply it to other parts of Somalia

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Happy birthday to my home maamul goboleed. I wish the best for everyone back home.

Inshallah, I will go back as soon as this pandemic is over.

:rejoice:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I never see when I get tagged lol but happy independence day again!! It's been a dream to actually be apart of it with my beautiful people in the homeland, inshallah I can do this again next year
IMG_20210725_013159.jpg

Trending