Happy Friday

You too eedo!:salute:make sure to recite al kahf!

“Shall I not inform you of a Surah which is so full of greatness it reaches between the heaven and earth and it has blessings written for it of similar proportions (from the sky to earth) whoever reads it on Yaumul Jummah is forgiven what occurred between that Jummah and the next, in addition to 3 days (i.e. 10 days in all) and whoever reads the last five ayat of it when he goes to sleep, Allah will send him that night what he wants. They said, Yes, O Messenger of Allah. He said: Surah Ashabul Kahf.”

“Whoever reads Surah Al-Kahf on yaumul Jummah, he is immune for 8 days from all fitnah that will happen. When the Dajjal comes out, he will be immune to him.” (Al Mukhtaar)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You too eedo!:salute:make sure to recite al kahf!

I am over dosing on Mufti Menk, ...i have obsessive disorder
5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh also, i am binging on reality show -Southern charm. ALL White cast. have u heard of it?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, I havent. Lol, I had to Google that one. Is it a reality show, could not bother to read it.:ftw9nwa:

Is it good? How much would you rate it (/10)?

rating wise 7 1/2 out of ten.

I started watching their re-union with Andy Cohen. then i was hooked. I watched entire season 6. This wknd inshallah i will binge on season 5

Its just a bunch southern states racists white people who are into Jane Austen like me,

rating wise 7 1/2 out of ten.

I started watching their re-union with Andy Cohen. then i was hooked. I watched entire season 6. This wknd inshallah i will binge on season 5

Its just a bunch southern states racists white people who are into Jane Austen like me,

Might try it out. Where do you watch it from?
Racist cadaan aa? I'm in.

I watched a few reality shows but I'm not that dedicated. I dont think ive ever watched an entire season of any show. I'm the type that searches for a good show for an hour without finding any. :pachah1: I judge a book by its cover, Same for the shows(thumbnail).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Might try it out. Where do you watch it from?
Racist cadaan aa? I'm in.

I watched a few reality shows but I'm not that dedicated. I dont think ive ever watched an entire season of any show. I'm the type that searches for a good show for an hour without finding any. :pachah1: I judge a book by its cover, Same for the shows(thumbnail).

U r Canadian correct? Do u guys have Bravo? thats about the only channel i watch nowadays. and ID channel like Rkelly, crime shows

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who gave you this idea. Thief.

I'm kidding, don't send omens on me...

Happy Friday eedo Basra. Enjoy your long weekend.

Trending

Latest posts