Happy Friday everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Have a nice Friday everyone, make sure to enjoy this day. It's a blessed day.

P.s

What's your weekend plans?

I'm going to wreck the town and by wreck I mean I'm going to dinner and catch up with friends, the club scene is not appealing to me and if you're clubbing at the age of 26 and older, I'm seriously judging you. Be cool, don't be like uncool. HA! 10 dollars for anyone who gets that reference.

Xoxo.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Going out with my sisters, dinner and sheeko Somali.

Watching the European qualifiers unfold.

Sunday morning I have chess games to attend to.

Happy weekend to everyone.

S

Shamis

Friday is my laundry and Netflix day - I'm too tired by 6pm to do anything else. I'm going out tomorrow to listen to some poetry and have a meal with friends. Have great weekend Idol and VicePrez.

R

rcv

God I hate Fridays. Got school from 8am-7pm and then work from 11pm-7am

R

rcv

@menace2 It's ridiculously hard man, but f*ck it I ain't complaining. Paid for school outta my wallet this my semester and my balance is still :banderas:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Friday is my laundry and Netflix day - I'm too tired by 6pm to do anything else. I'm going out tomorrow to listen to some poetry and have a meal with friends. Have great weekend Idol and VicePrez.

Anything good to watch on Netflix? I need to broaden my watch list on Netflix. Any recommendations?

Happy Friday to Shamsi, Viceprez, RCV, menace.

F

Forfon

Friday evenings are dedicated to work out classes!

Saturday and sunday family during the day then outings with my peoples in the evenings.

otherwise, i meet my peers to mark essays during the evenings sat/sun. Still good, laughs all the way!

R

rcv

Anything good to watch on Netflix? I need to broaden my watch list on Netflix. Any recommendations?

Happy Friday to Shamsi, Viceprez, RCV, menace.

If you haven't watched Lord of War, i'd recommend that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts