Happy Alhamdhulilaah

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
5560.jpg

Now this one is different. He can pass for Yemeni ex slave dynasty. He has Idris Elba's Swagger

Basra how do you think Umar Bin Al Khattab looked?

Listen to this sheikh explain it clearly to you. Today you are getting some historical education, and maybe your world view might be blown out of the water.
:samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra how do you think Umar Bin Al Khattab looked?

Listen to this sheikh explain it clearly to you. Today you are getting some historical education, and maybe your world view might be blown out of the water.
:samwelcome:

I dont believe Umar Khatab was "extremely dark" as he says. Nope.

Remember Zaid ibn Harith, the boy who was stolen from Yemen and was a adopted by prophet muhammad pbuh, was said to be "dark" skin because he from yemen.

Also Osama son of this very same Zaid, his mother was an Ethiopian woman, he was very dark in skin that people used to question if he was the son of Zaid, until some expert foot identifier saw both father and son feet and said nope, this is father and son (Zaith had to divorce a Quraishi woman and married a slave woman. Our prophet pbuh later married this divorced woman , Zaynab)

In my opinion and using my analysis, i would say Umar was very tall yes, very broad chest yes, very thunderous voice yes. He was also tanned skin, but not dark.

Also because he is very tall, explain his low sexual libido.

Umar is quoted if not for having children he will not marry or sleep with a woman AT ALL!!!

Very tall people have low sexual libidos.

But there is NO question Umar Ibn khatab was the proto Alpha male.

I dont believe Umar Khatab was "extremely dark" as he says. Nope.

Remember Zaid ibn Harith, the boy who was stolen from Yemen and was a adopted by prophet muhammad pbuh, was said to be "dark" skin because he from yemen.

Also Osama son of this very same Zaid, his mother was an Ethiopian woman, he was very dark in skin that people used to question if he was the son of Zaid, until some expert foot identifier saw both father and son feet and said nope, this is father and son (Zaith had to divorce a Quraishi woman and married a slave woman. Our prophet pbuh later married this divorced woman , Zaynab)

In my opinion and using my analysis, i would say Umar was very tall yes, very broad chest yes, very thunderous voice yes. He was also tanned skin, but not dark.

Also because he is very tall, explain his low sexual libido.

Umar is quoted if not for having children he will not marry or sleep with a woman AT ALL!!!

Very tall people have low sexual libidos.

But there is NO question Umar Ibn khatab was the proto Alpha male.

Well you can believe what you like, but it does not make it reality sorry to say Basra.

Can you speak Arabic or read any of the books about the sahaba? Probably no. So I would leave opinions out of it.

The truth is stranger than most people think. Funny if you look at it really, because most people would not know what the truth is even if it hit them in the face 100 times.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well you can believe what you like, but it does not make it reality sorry to say Basra.

Can you speak Arabic or read any of the books about the sahaba? Probably no. So I would leave opinions out of it.

The truth is stranger than most people think. Funny if you look at it really, because most people would not know what the truth is even if it hit them in the face 100 times.

Vanta

I think I dashed your dreams of making Umar your role model to match your dark skin. Sorry to bust your bubble huuno, in the name of truth, I shall die :(

Vanta

I think I dashed your dreams of making Umar your role model to match your dark skin. Sorry to bust your bubble huuno, in the name of truth, I shall die :(

Are you sure it's not the other way around?

The real Umar who was dark vs the aristocratic tall broad chested strangely white low libido tall Umar in the Arabian desert with its intense UV radiation.

Trending