Happy 4th July and Independence day for Proud Somali American SpottersπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈ

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Happy independance and have great holidays

πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ“ΏπŸ§¨πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ₯³

2018815636698916315625999dknipfnx4aaolfb-jpg-large-jpg.161996

This week we had the honor to celebrate the independence day for both Somalia and United States, as a proud Somali American I congratulate all my fellow SomAmericans on Sspot and in everywhere else happy independance day and more blessings on your way, Amin.

God Bless America.

Here is a country that has so much to offer. We have mountain ranges, massive canyons, forests, deserts, plains, swamplands, ocean and lake fronts, waterfalls and more than 250,000 rivers, You name it, it's here and completely accessible to anyone from anywhere to explore and enjoy.

Where else can you meet so many people from so many diverse backgrounds? Where else can you step from a busy street in a metropolitan area right into what looks like a downtown Chinese marketplace, or a Bavarian village or a Mexican city without having to leave the country? What other country doesn't even have an official language because of the diversity it was forged from and continues to broaden? What other country has so many different variations of the most common language used?

Here, you can drive from one side of the country to the other and pass all the above places mentioned and on the way you'll see churches, Mosques,temples, houses, tents or other structures for every kind of religion in the world and if you so please, you can join any of them without anyone batting an eye because you have that right.

Here you can hate the country and its leaders and government and scream it out, protest right outside the very offices where it all takes place and let your disgust be known with absolutely no reprimands of any kind for doing so.

So many great things about this country ,it is the melting pot of the world,an American citizen has more value than 10 Ayraba and Asian,we are the unofficial police of the world, almost all of the foreign leaders in the world are our puppets and we will destroy your in a heartbeat if you don't adhere to our world dominance or try to sideline us.

Some may say we don't have a defining culture but we literally have adapted the best parts of each culture all over the world as ours, we are the land of diversity and opportunity. I've been to other countries and I can say many offer some wonderful opportunities and scenery but I still felt something missing while I was there, and I figured out that it was America!

Sure we have our issues but you show me a perfect nation and government elsewhere and I'll show you what shelf that fantasy belongs on in the fiction section of the library.

Reer Maraykanka are doing good for themselves Alhamdulilah πŸ™πŸΎ but you're delusional if you think you are an American and accepted as one of them sxb, the African Americans that have been there for 100s years aren't even accepted.

Trending

Latest posts