Haplogroup T can be found iraqi Christians.

btw were did you get the information about the banu malik being under T-Y45591?
I don't actually know if Banu Malik is T-Y45591, I just read on different sites that Somalis with T matched with banu Malik tribe of Kuwait, I can try to found out what sub clade they are and give you the source I read/hear it from in'shaa'Allah.

Pre Bronze Age T-L208 was very prevalent in the levant

1681154832089.jpeg

Ydna T had already diversified into T1a, T1a2 etc some 12,000 years ago in the Near East so I would not call it “Indo European” which is only 5000 years old max.

It seems we are having the same issue with ancient E lineages in both NE Africa and Arabia. It seems T has spread early on in NE Africa and Arabia with the Levant Neolithic tribes who we owe our ancestry too.

The levant was dominated by E-M215. T would have arrived during the pre pottery Neolithic B from further north east (Zargos) and mix with the E folks. T and E were presents among the early Proto Cushitics of NE Africa and proto Semitic tribes who both colonised the Red Sea simultaneously.

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
I mistook the banu malik tribe for another. I guess someone claimed banu malik are under T-Y44591, but haven't seen any evidence of that
The meccan T is probably Banu Malik since they reside in Mekkah Saudi Arabia

So far there is two tribes who carry our subclade:
Rijal Almac / رجال المع
Banu Malik (Al Faraj)

Note: Banu Malik reside also in Kuwait.
Also note that both tribes are of Azd origin.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230411_082346_Brave.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230411_082346_Brave.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
The meccan T is probably Banu Malik since they reside in Mekkah Saudi Arabia

So far there is two tribes who carry our subclade:
Rijal Almac / رجال المع
Banu Malik (Al Faraj)

Note: Banu Malik reside also in Kuwait.
Also note that both tribes are of Azd origin.
Do you know any adnani arabs or adnani tribes with haplogroup T, I may have seen some

Edit: There is probably many and I'm lazy to name all of them but the house of Khalifa which is the royal family of Bahrain and Qatar have been tested for haplogroup T, they are adnani arabs from the Anizah tribe. Note that the royal family of Kuwait is banu Utbah which also belong to the larger tribe of Anizah.

This is why I favour the Fertile Crescent-Arabia- Horn of Africa theory. The Fertile Crescent- Egypt-Sudan-Horn of Africa theory is still open though.
Yeah fair enough. My view is that whatever related subclade the two arab tribes have it could have been a foreign element that was introduced the same way that it was introduced to Somalis. It’s obvious T would be extremely small in these arab tribes like the banu Malik. I’ve also seen a couple Copts that got t-l208 on 23andme which seem to be under T-Y16897

Yeah fair enough. My view is that whatever related subclade the two arab tribes have it could have been a foreign element that was introduced the same way that it was introduced to Somalis. It’s obvious T would be extremely small in these arab tribes like the banu Malik. I’ve also seen a couple Copts that got t-l208 on 23andme which seem to be under T-Y16897

T is as indigenous to Arabia as J1. It’s just that J1 is far more successful in Arabia compared to T or E.

T is as indigenous to Arabia as J1. It’s just that J1 is far more successful in Arabia compared to T or E.
Yes but not all subclades are indigenous there are specific branches that are European for instance. I’m still in favour of a Levantine —> Egypt/Sudan —> Somalia. If we get 4k+ Somali related subclade in the Arabian peninsula then I’ll change my mind.

Yes but not all subclades are indigenous there are specific branches that are European for instance. I’m still in favour of a Levantine —> Egypt/Sudan —> Somalia. If we get 4k+ Somali related subclade in the Arabian peninsula then I’ll change my mind.
I agree. Same could be said with J and E. Only specific J and E are Arabian related while there are others that are European.

What makes you think it’s a Egypt/ Sudan related lineage and not an Arabian related lineage? I’m curious to know.

I agree. Same could be said with J and E. Only specific J and E are Arabian related while there are others that are European.

What makes you think it’s a Egypt/ Sudan related lineage and not an Arabian related lineage? I’m curious to know.
wallahi bro so far its mainly circumstantial.. this is a very tricky haplogroup to nail down because of how far its spread and its low frequency in the MENA. I'll be honest just by the given evidence so far it looks arabian specifically south semitic descent just by looking at the upstream subclades that belong to Azd origin arabs (sabaean in origin).