Hanoolaato Program: "Laascaanood waa la iibsaday"

Crybaby he has no shame to the residents of laascanond if you want your community to follow your idea you should convince them instead of insulting them.

Wallahi there's something weird of Dhulo diaspora may Allah help them

Crybaby he has no shame to the residents of laascanond if you want your community to follow your idea you should convince them instead of insulting them.

Wallahi there's something weird of Dhulo diaspora may Allah help them

It reminds me of this program I was watching every time a dhul would call it when something like this: "waar yaa kugu yidhi afkaaga ku soo qaad Sool, Sanaag iyo Cayn sii..."

And then the line will be cut, and I'm like what is wrong with these people don't they know how to get their political stand through without insulting or having a mental breakedown..

It reminds me of this program I was watching every time a dhul would call it when something like this: "waar yaa kugu yidhi afkaaga ku soo qaad Sool, Sanaag iyo Cayn sii..."

And then the line will be cut, and I'm like what is wrong with these people don't they know how to get their political stand through without insulting or having a mental breakedown..
The most humiliating thing they say in the media is "SNM aa dhulka naga haysta" "waa naa gumysanya" ceeb badanaa ummadan they have no shame:snoop: