Hanad soo gal yaa akhi

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How are you my brother from another mother. Mister Alpacino, Mister Netflix. Imma call you that from now on. Mister Netflix.
Yaa akhi I am in a dillema. You seejust came back home and I am eating a kroket(yes its delicious). As you can tell I am in dire need of a good netflix show. You recomended Black Summer. Akhi really my attention is mostly sci fi and horror. One thing I love is world dying and destruction, apocalypse type of shows. or adventurous space shows, f*cking awesome fam or whwatever fam something that makes my mind orgasm, just something good, but I am open to many things, comedy I love too and yes action too. So please akhi help me as you have helped me many times before. Because hadii kale I will become hysterical and you dont want to see a hysterical CaliTedesse kkkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
you, how to get away with murder, prison break
Dexter, been there done that
Prison Break too
Power,......???? heard of it many times wa lakin are u sure
How to getaway with wasmo i mean murder, yeah many people recommended me that show wallahi billahi

CaliTedesse

VIP
You could have just private messaged him.

:camby:
walle waa nasiibdaro that people like you exist on earth always partypoopying everywhere thinking about themselves I am all about sharing yacni I like people to also watch enjoyable stuff thats type of person I am wa lakin you are shaydaans seed

Lmao
Game of thrones is slow but macaan.
Breaking bad is good
Forever (2015) decent but cancelled after 1 season

CaliTedesse

VIP
@416 stop saying money heist waa la casa de papel already finished it, is dark alright? please explain bit with what you recommend akhi dont throw it out, recommend the best akhi with small sentence explanation mind fadlak yaa akhi

CaliTedesse

VIP
you, how to get away with murder, prison break, breaking bad, money heist, Witcher, dark
Witcher they say you need to know the game, Dark sounds interesting please tell me more

CaliTedesse

VIP
Dark and Black Summer sound like sweetness to my ears I like the titles. I hope they are worth watching

Wassup bruddah, a cure for wellness used to be on Netflix but they took it off, but its £3.49 on YouTube, but truss me this movie is fucked up kkkk

Trending