Hamza Yusuf: From Traditionalist to Reformist/Deformist

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who listens to this downtrodden Wahabbi? He is against Hamza Yusuf because he is a pragmatic traditional scholar of Maliki school. I love Hamza Yusuf for his lectures bring tears to my eyes. These wahabbis are shameful

Other “usual suspects” that Roberts has worked with a promoted:

CVE architect Dalia Mogahed.

Pro LGBT feminist Ingrid Mattson.

Oil Crucifix Ritual Afficionada Zahra Billoo.

And Zaid Shakir.

1677195744620.png

1677195755495.png

1677195764952.png

1677195772249.png

Ask yourself how one pastor working for the US Stat Dept, UN, and the Zionist Abraham Accords and Peace Fora projects so deeply connected to these Muslim “leaders”?

They’re holding the doors wide open for wolves like Roberts to come in and feast on the iman of you and your children.

For more on this secularization agenda pushing “religious freedom,” watch this analysis.

The other day he was insinuating that Prophet s.a.w of beating Aisha as a way to suggest that women don’t deserve unlimited kindness. It caused a storm and many actual scholars spoke up . What made it disturbing that he used an Islamqa fatwa but cut the rest that made it clear that the Prophet s.a.w never beat Aisha ect and that he did a jester on her that he has done to various male Sahabas when he was iterating something that was very important.

He needs to stop speaking now. Khalaas.

In a thread about an international effort to distort Islam you come in to complain about Daniel making a comment about women not deserving unlimited kindness, in which he clarified what he meant. It is telling.

I do only see you here in my threads in the Islam section to push your feminism, you show no concern about anything else, which is again, telling.

I will continue to share this information to alert Muslim readers about the sinister plots to misguide them, perhaps you can make some threads about feminism as that is your main concern.

In a thread about an international effort to distort Islam you come in to complain about Daniel making a comment about women not deserving unlimited kindness, in which he clarified what he meant. It is telling.

I do only see you here in my threads in the Islam section to push your feminism, you show no concern about anything else, which is again, telling.

I will continue to share this information to alert Muslim readers about the sinister plots to misguide them, perhaps you can make some threads about feminism as that is your main concern.
The whole point was about Daniel distorting Islam. He claimed that the Prophet s.a.w beat Aisha. I mentioned it as it was recent and caused a storm on twitter.

If someone lying about our prophet and I mentioning it is mere Feminism to you, then you need to seek help. There was no clarification. How can one clarify anything when they will lie and even crop out information to distort and create an impression? The fact that actual scholars who tried to correct him were met with mocking and aggression?

FYI, stop lying, we both know you’re not a woman. Messed up individual.

Last edited:
The whole point was about Daniel distorting Islam. He claimed that the Prophet s.a.w beat Aisha. I mentioned it as it was recent and caused a storm on twitter.

If someone lying about our prophet and I mentioning it is mere Feminism to you, then you need to seek help. There was no clarification. How can one clarify anything when they will lie and even crop out information to distort and create an impression? The fact that actual scholars who tried to correct him were met with mocking and aggression?

FYI, stop lying, we both know you’re not a woman. Messed up individual.

Again, you are here ranting about Daniel a Muslim who spends his time defending Islam over your closely held feminism and are completely ignoring a thread about a global effort to distort Islam.

You do not care or comment about Islam but only your feminist rants.

I am not interested nor do I care whether you believe I am a woman or not which is why I dont bring it up as it is irrelevant, I only mentioned it for you to keep it in mind and save your energy as your emotional manipulations wont work on me that you can try and use on men. So keep it in mind.

What is relevant is that you only appear in the Islam section to criticize other Muslims about your feminism and never about anything else, that is telling.

Again, you are here ranting about Daniel a Muslim who spends his time defending Islam over your closely held feminism and are completely ignoring a thread about a global effort to distort Islam.
Don’t lie. Even actual scholars were shocked at that comment and it happened very recently.
You do not care or comment about Islam but only your feminist rants.
Some one lying about the Prophet s.a.w and noting that isn’t a feminist rant. Were all of those who were horrified at the fact he purposely cropped the part in which Islamqa says the complete opposite also feminist?

If I come up with feminist rants, then just know Daniel comes up with raging redpill rants. So much so that he is now overstepping the deen with this obsession with gender. It’s very telling that you’ll accuse me of being obsessed with gender dynamics but follow a man like Daniel. He is the ultimate gender war merchant and a complete follower of redpill which is just as sinful and ‘Western’ as feminsm

I am not interested nor do I care whether you believe I am a woman or not which is why I dont bring it up as it is irrelevant, I only mentioned it for you to keep it in mind and save your energy as your emotional manipulations wont work on me that you can try and use on men. So keep it in mind.
You’re not a woman. The fact that you’d lie about your gender is wholly unhinged. Seek help.

Someone doesn’t even need to bring up being a woman for most people to realize it’s a man or woman. Masculine/feminine energy doesn’t lie.

I’ve gone back and forth with you dozens of times. You can’t fool me. You literally only said you’re a woman as a last attempt to shut me down and a desperate one at that.

What is relevant is that you only appear in the Islam section to criticize other Muslims about your feminism and never about anything else, that is telling.
I mentioned that as that was the very recent controversy. If you think someone portraying the Prophet s.a.w as a woman beater and being against that as feminism when you’re messed up. Where is your gheerah towards the deen and the Prophet s.a.w? Oh let me guess you care more about DH than the prophet. Your gheerah and your love is reserved for that redpiller. You’re definitely a man as 99% of his little followers are men and the 1% of women who do, do not reason or type the way you do. Your concerns are overwhelming gender centric and based on redpill and following men like him and Tate. Even the most conservative of women devoid of any feminist tendencies doesn’t follow the types you do and on such a level.

Not very suprising coming from an unhinged man that will claim to be a woman and who will obsessively post articles about DH every single time. It’s always DH, always.

Give it up. This is the last I’m replying to you. I don’t have the energy to deal with a man cosplaying as a woman Authobillah.

Like I said, seek help.

Last edited:
Don’t lie. Even actual scholars were shocked at that comment and it happened very recently.

Some one lying about the Prophet s.a.w and noting that isn’t a feminist rant. Were all of those who were horrified at the fact he purposely cropped the part in which Islamqa says the complete opposite also feminist?

If I come up with feminist rants, then just know Daniel comes up with raging redpill rants. So much so that he is now overstepping the deen with this obsession with gender. It’s very telling that you’ll accuse me of being obsessed with gender dynamics but follow a man like Daniel. He is the ultimate gender war merchant and a complete follower of redpill which is just as sinful and ‘Western’ as feminsm

You’re not a woman. The fact that you’d lie about your gender is wholly unhinged. Seek help.

Someone doesn’t even need to bring up being a woman for most people to realize it’s a man or woman. Masculine/feminine energy doesn’t lie.

I’ve gone back and forth with you dozens of times. You can’t fool me. You literally only said you’re a woman as a last attempt to shut me down and a desperate one at that.

I mentioned that as that was the very recent controversy. If you think someone portraying the Prophet s.a.w as a woman beater and being against that as feminism when you’re messed up. Where is your gheerah towards the deen and the Prophet s.a.w? Oh let me guess you care more about DH than the prophet. Your gheerah and your love is reserved for that redpiller. You’re definitely a man as 99% of his little followers are men and the 1% of women who do, do not reason or type the way you do. Your concerns are overwhelming gender centric and based on redpill and following men like him and Tate. Even the most conservative of women devoid of any feminist tendencies doesn’t follow the types you do and on such a level.

Not very suprising coming from an unhinged man that will claim to be a woman and who will obsessively post articles about DH every single time. It’s always DH, always.

Give it up. This is the last I’m replying to you. I don’t have the energy to deal with a man cosplaying as a woman Authobillah.

Like I said, seek help.

All of your posts on this thread are identical with different wording, so refer to my last response instead of repeating yourself over and over.

1) Your rant about Daniel is irrelevant to this thread about an attack on Islam, which you obviously do not care about.

2) I do not care whether you believe I am a woman or not so spare me the passion filled essays about it.

You are free to start a thread about your feminism in another thread this one is about an attack on Islam for the Muslims to stay alert on things that actually matter.

Awdalite

Araabi
No, I don't know. As I said he knows his stuff so he doesn't need verification from any institution or Scholar. Islamic literature is easier to access nowadays.

He is doing an honorable job(may Allah ﷻ reward him) in exposing the modernist deviants among the Ummah.

If he is essentially unqualified, which he is, who is he to determine who is a deviant and who isn't? Ultimately everything he says will be purely subjective no matter how you want to spin it.

Also, I can never take someone who portrays himself as a defender of Islam seriously, especially if he chooses to freely live in the West. First burn your passport, cancel your citizenship and move to a Muslim country. Until they do that, they're just grifters.

Awdalite

Araabi

Yet all of these detractors and pro Islam activists who hate having any sort of engagement with non Muslims freely choose to live in the West. When are they going to lead the way and go and live in a Muslim country and completely disassociate with the West which they claim to despise?

How can anyone reconcile between hating everything the West stands and choosing to live in the West?

They're nothing more than grifters who simply fool the unwise and those lacking in any intelligence.

Yet all of these detractors and pro Islam activists who hate having any sort of engagement with non Muslims freely choose to live in the West. When are they going to lead the way and go and live in a Muslim country and completely disassociate with the West which they claim to despise?

How can anyone reconcile between hating everything the West stands and choosing to live in the West?

They're nothing more than grifters who simply fool the unwise and those lacking in any intelligence.

You seem offended personally? You are reaching at straws, your personal offence about his exposing the hypocrisy of the west is irrelevant to the facts. He was born in the west and is speaking about what is now a global liberal world order.

It seems you are ignoring the facts presented and making a desperate attempt to critcisize him personally which is irrelevant.

Also, one does not need to be a scholar to speak about Islam and expose the liberal world order and it’s agents. He is not making fatwas and rulings. That is the beauty of Islam.

He has done a wonderful job exposing them to the Muslim community.

Hamzza

VIP
If he is essentially unqualified, which he is, who is he to determine who is a deviant and who isn't? Ultimately everything he says will be purely subjective no matter how you want to spin it.
There is no such thing as unqualified in Islam, if you see plain deviance you have to expose it and warn the people against it, even if you are a layman.

Can a layman issue a fatwa whose evidence[Daleel] he knows in Islam?

According to Ibn Qayyim: yes he can if the evidence[Daleel] is from the Quran and Sunnah
IMG_20230307_112703~2.jpg

It is permissible for the laymen to give a fatwa if the proof for the ruling is from the Quran and Sunnah but if it is other than them then it isn’t permissible, because the Quran and Sunnah are speaking to all responsible people, so the accountable one must act according to what has reached him from the Book of his Lord ﷻ and Sunnah of his prophet ﷺ, and it is permissible for him to guide others towards it.

Trending

Latest posts