"Hamza Yusuf claims Islam has no right to the truth!"

is this person even a Muslim???? I honestly don't think this person is a Muslim. if you listen to what he says- isn't he clearly denying what the Quran says? and if you don't believe in what's in the Quran, how can you be a Muslim? given what he says, I don't think he's a Muslim.

is this person even a Muslim???? I honestly don't think this person is a Muslim. if you listen to what he says- isn't he clearly denying what the Quran says? and if you don't believe in what's in the Quran, how can you be a Muslim? given what he says, I don't think he's a Muslim.

Certain truths are found in all religions, knowing that can create doubts within your own faith and lead you away from it. There’s a prevailing mindset of passivity and timidity in the way intellectuals present their beliefs, this is of course leads these men and women to truly stand for and believe in nothing.

There is no hierarchy in islam, there is God and the supplicant with nothing in-between and so sheikh Yusuf’s opinions on things are irrelevant. Hamza Yusuf is a da’ee, his form of dawah is targeted towards unbelievers not muslims and as such he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Certain truths are found in all religions, knowing that can create doubts within your own faith and lead you away from it. There’s a prevailing mindset of passivity and timidity in the way intellectuals present their beliefs, this is of course leads these men and women to truly stand for and believe in nothing.

There is no hierarchy in islam, there is God and the supplicant with nothing in-between and so sheikh Yusuf’s opinions on things are irrelevant. Hamza Yusuf is a da’ee, his form of dawah is targeted towards unbelievers not muslims and as such he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

"there are truths in all religions".... even satanism???

but that is not the topic. if you heard what he said, what he said sounded like it was way beyond just "there are truths in various religions".

that's not the issue. if someone says "there are aspects in Hinduism that seem to point towards monotheism" or something- I have no problem with that. and I don't think that's anything wrong.

but if you say "there are multiple paths to God, Islam is just one of many paths to God alongside Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and other traditions.... Islam is not the only true religion and in fact Islam is not the ultimate truth.... rather it, equally alongside other faith traditions, is only one of many multiple valid manifestations and interpretations of one single true path, which is contained in all the major religions".....

ok, the person who says this- that person I think is not even a Muslim but is a kaffir.... that seems to be the kind of thought that Hamza Yusuf is expressing....

I don't go around reading scriptures of other religions but I have studied other religions when I was younger and yes I think there may be some things that are true in other religions but that is a completely different issue.... and also btw I advise against studying scriptures of other religions, as there is a hadith that seems to warn agains this

just the way he talks about Muslims.... if you hear how he talks about Muslims, he sounds like a white non-Muslim.... he sounds like pretty much a standard white non-Muslim.... I really think he is a munafiq

and the other thing is if you listen to what he's saying in this second video I've posted..... he's teaching something but what he is teaching is something that is completely foreign and alien to Islam.... and contradictory to Islam.... so what exactly is the basis for his teaching? where is it coming from? it's clearly coming from some outside source that has nothing to do with Islam.... I don't think he's an atheist who believes in pure materialism.... I do think he has some kind of religion but I don't think it's Islam... I think he has some other religion but he pretends his religion is Islam.... frankly, I think he is a Freemason esotericist larping as a Muslim

Hamza Yusuf's logic of Islam being saved by Buddism​

do people really want to sell out Islam to protect Hamza Yusuf? Islam is way more important than Hamza Yusuf is.

listen to what this guy is saying...... how can you be a Muslim and you hear what this person is saying and be okay with it????

honestly to take this guy seriously as some sort of Sheikh....

I honestly don't believe this guy is Muslim... and I don't feel afraid at all saying that because I'm pretty much certain this guy is not even a Muslim....

but anyways..... if you've met one of those many liberal "spiritual not religious" white women.... I think this guy is basically the same thing as one of liberal "I'm spiritual not religious" white women except he's a guy.... and there's some Arabic, Islamic terminology sprinkled in... but minus that, that this is basically a male version of a generic liberal "spiritual not religious" white woman

when I hear this person speak, I feel like I'm just hearing one of the "spiritual not religious" hippie white women talking

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Keep backbiting the Sheikh with edited clips, inshallah he will gain more and more ajar

Keep backbiting the Sheikh with edited clips, inshallah he will gain more and more ajar

these clips are edited in the sense that they highlight particular things this person said, they are not edited in the sense that they distort the meaning... I don't think I commit any sin by speaking against him, it is in fact a good deed to warn against deviants, not backbiting

TekNiKo

VIP
@Araabi Sheikh Hamza Yusuf rarely responds to these young boys like @Omar del Sur who are overzealous and lack the great wisdom of the Sheikh. He gives a great example of how Imam Ghazaalj said that the “bad scholars” know the best way to gain followers is to condemn and criticise others. Social media is the same!

Awdalite

Araabi
@Araabi Sheikh Hamza Yusuf rarely responds to these young boys like @Omar del Sur who are overzealous and lack the great wisdom of the Sheikh. He gives a great example of how Imam Ghazaalj said that the “bad scholars” know the best way to gain followers is to condemn and criticise others. Social media is the same!

Shaykh Hamza Yusuf is the light of the Ummah. He has studied the Islamic sciences traditionally from world renowned and respected 'Ulama.

Unlike their Shaykh of the Incels these people listen to who has no Islamic credentials and cannot even recite Fatihah properly let alone even understand Arabic.

TekNiKo

VIP
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf is the light of the Ummah. He has studied the Islamic sciences traditionally from world renowned and respected 'Ulama.

Unlike their Shaykh of the Incels these people listen to who has no Islamic credentials and cannot even recite Fatihah properly let alone even understand Arabic.
Now anyone with a thobe and a beard can go on YouTube and lambast the scholars. Its a real shame that some youth are buying into it but decades of Saudi influence on Western mosques have produced such shameful behavior.

“Akhi Urban Street culture has infected the youth”

al-Mu'tamid المعتمد

عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَإِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ

'Ulama and who are these? You know that Ibn Bayyah, for example, signed the 'Amman Message' where he agreed with its content. In that document, they specify which sects are considered 'Orthodox,' including Shi'as and Suf'is.

Hamzza

VIP
He takes the Deen from the Yemeni Quboori Al Jifri(who's a modernist himself). That should tell you everything you need to know about him.

As for the people saying these are edited videos taken out of context, maybe you guys should bring the full videos and show us how he didn't mean what he is saying. That would be a proper way to defend your Sheikh.

Hamzza

VIP

He is not Muslim with such beliefs. Clear as day