Hamballyo! Hambalyo! October 21st National Day

reer

VIP
:salute::salute:
VAA9266-009-1.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:hova:.....ma garac abbihiis garanayn cid uu yahay baad tahay? Why would write shit like that :jcoleno:
Aabe means Father you never heard of Fatherland or Founding Fathers or Father of the nation? Siyaad is Aabo of Somali

Aabe means Father you never heard of Fatherland or Founding Fathers or Father of the nation? Siyaad is Aabo of Somali

How?

There was 2 presidents before him who done a better job. Aside from Somali script he didn't accomplish a lasting legacy.

TekNiKo

VIP
This man is the single most destructive man to ever exist in Somalia. He is the catalyst for all the destruction and mayhem that followed the cursed coup of 1969.

May his MANY victims rest in peace and enter heaven.
Can you guys make a seperate thread for his criticism? This is an appreciation and celebatory thread. You dont see us muck up your August 1st day

cow

VIP
Madaxweeyne Mohammed Siyad Barre with the mujahideen Red Berets

20181116636779970216343504Siyad_Barre_660_HOL.jpg

21 October will become a national holiday in jubbaland when kenya is kicked out of jubbaland.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Madaxweeyne Mohammed Siyad Barre with the mujahideen Red Berets

20181116636779970216343504Siyad_Barre_660_HOL.jpg

21 October will become a national holiday in jubbaland when kenya is kicked out of jubbaland.
Ironic that they critisize Siyaad for religious beliefs but it was due to his actions that AS and other extremists groups like Itixaad were outcasted to Saudi. No qarax under his era. Somalis dont know whats good for them he was a savior the Messiah of Somalia that was crucified by the evil Romans {Irir}

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Mohamed Siad Barre AUN, his good or his bad, he is dead and with Allah SWT. AUN.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Jaale Madaxweeyne General Mohammed SIyad Barre is more popular in 2021 then he was in 1975.
If in 2009, his son, Maslax had a good chance of winning, and this was just 18 years since he left, and just 5 years into the TFP, the remembrance of the good ol' days must surly be in their minds.

TekNiKo

VIP
Thank you MODs for removing those disgusting comments I really appreciate it. This is a special day for us a holy day.