Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Gahhhhhhdamn that's evil

5:82
۞ لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ ٱلنَّاسِ عَدَٰوَةًۭ لِّلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ ٱلْيَهُودَ وَٱلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا۟ ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُم مَّوَدَّةًۭ لِّلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ قَالُوٓا۟ إِنَّا نَصَـٰرَىٰ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًۭا وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ ٨٢

You will surely find the most bitter towards the believers to be the Jews and polytheists and the most gracious to be those who call themselves Christian. That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not arrogant.
A wicked people.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The EU is sick with these community notes.

1697138573493.png

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Well, thanks to Hamas, looks like I won't be dragging my sorry self into the office tomorrow. Ain't that a blessing in disguise?

Hamas decided to throw a worldwide tantrum, threatening every Israeli company, whether inside or outside Israel. It's all in retaliation for Israel putting a chokehold on food and fuel supplies to Gaza and Hamas territories. Since my branch is still tethered to the head office in Israel, and we rely on their software and hardware, they issued an announcement that all branches, both in and out of Israel, are to be shut down. Personally, I think Hamas is just blowing smoke, unlikely to follow through. But hey, I won't complain; thanks to them, I've got myself a nice, long weekend ahead.

Trending

Latest posts