Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Mashallah but they now done it. We better prepare for world's response to this war.
Remember, if Hamas did wrong thing (such as massacring civilians aka women/children etc because it is not permissible in Islam's rules of war) Israel's going to intensify this propaganda.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Mashallah but they now done it. We better prepare for world's response to this war.
Remember, if Hamas did wrong thing (such as massacring civilians aka mother/childrens etc because it is not permissible in Islam's rules of war) Israel's going to intesify this propaganda.

They will grow stronger by Israeli response.
This makes them more bold and more battlehardened

Why do i have a feeling that Hamas is walking into the trap? Israel got caught lacking when it shouldn't be.
Seems like someone planned this to allow Hamas to plan this miliatry operation without preventing it.

If it comes true, oh man...

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
97% of palestinians will kill every jew in israel if they had their way, miss me with the concern trolling.
There were large jewish community in Palestine before the British and during it. The Palestinians had chances to do your imagined scenarios but they didn't. You always make wrong and bias presumptions like an orientalists on the Palestinians.

Poll shows large swaths of Israeli youth hate Arabs, back revoking citizenship

https://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-...uth-hate-arabs-back-revoking-citizenship/amp/

What do you think isreal has done and is doing to Palestinians? is a hypothetical worse than reality?

Nearly half of religious, quarter of secular express such sentiments; feelings strongest among ultra-Orthodox; half of Arab Israeli youth hold negative stereotypes about Haredim​

did you even read the article, you are talking about negative feeling in which even half of arab israelis have towards orthodox to palestinians being 97% antisemitic.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why do i have a feeling that Hamas is walking into the trap? Israel got caught lacking when it shouldn't be.
Seems like someone planned this to allow Hamas to plan this miliatry operation without preventing it.

If it comes true, oh man...
I don't know, Israel was facing a huge threat against its democracy and rule of law. The citizens where split between those who favor the far right extremists and those who favored the state institution. This incident may be the case where the far right do their next move.

Nearly half of religious, quarter of secular express such sentiments; feelings strongest among ultra-Orthodox; half of Arab Israeli youth hold negative stereotypes about Haredim​

did you even read the article, you are talking about negative feeling in which even half of arab israelis have towards orthodox to palestinians being 97% antisemitic.
I thought you were against Whataboutism.

There were large jewish community in Palestine before the British and during it. The Palestinians had chances to do your imagined scenarios but they didn't. You always make wrong and bias presumptions like an orientalists on the Palestinians.
there is no bias presumptions. you said don't generalize all palestinians and i showed you that most palestinians hate and will kill the jews .

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
there is no bias presumptions. you said don't generalize all palestinians and i showed you that most palestinians hate and will the jews .
You tripping? You showed nothing.

The state of Israel gov has criminals and genociders as their ministers. They are publicly calling to genocide the Arabs in west bank and in Israel itself. No where this level of genocidal rhetoric is present in the state of Palestine in Ramallah.

So there are no comparison between a state with officials that publicly call for genocide and the Palestinian state.

there is no bias presumptions. you said don't generalize all palestinians and i showed you that most palestinians hate and will the jews .
Israelis hate even Israeli Arabs and want to strip them of their citizenship and deport them, and you are comparing that to Palestinians disliking Haredi settlers? What the f*ck is wrong with you, and if you are Somali did your hooyo drop you?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Here the minister of national security of Israel outside of Israel's legal territories calling for the colonilization of Palestinian lands and killing the inhabitant.

Then comes ppl that say Palestinians hate Israelis.

Trending